da 100% nuetralisation . beating around the bush

Srirama Murti

Mar 8, 2023, 10:43:11 PM3/8/23
to groups
some friends are telling since 2005 that updation would solve 100% DA issue.
But it is imperative to solve the 100% DA issue before taking up updation.
It goes on creating/continuing the present anamoly for pre-2002 pensioners
as they will get less than post 2002 pensioners.
we request those protogonists of updation to furnish the clear cut examples how
the mere updation will automatically solve the 100% DA for the benefit of
pre-2002 pensioners.
With Best Regards to All.
S.S.R.Murthy, ex-canara bank

R Balaji

Mar 9, 2023, 4:50:19 AM3/9/23
to Bankpensioner Google
It will solve DA anamoli prospectively on updation of pension for all because after revising the basic for all DA rate will be the same for all

--
Visit our blog site http:://bankpensioner.blogspot.com
---

Ramani Konnayar

Mar 9, 2023, 11:04:37 PM3/9/23
to bankpe...@googlegroups.com
I agree with Sri S.S.R.Murthi.  While updating the pension of pre2002 retirees, it is not good and morally right to continue with the injustice of tapered DA being perpetrated on them since May 2005.
However, I don't think it is a must. If, for any reason whatsoever, IBA can't/won't extend the benefit of 100% DA to this group, they can very well introduce new slabs for the revised basic pension too so that they get only around 80-85% of it as at present.
Hopefully, the anomaly and injustice will come to an end soon.