Fw: Non-SBI Retirees and employees are also eligible for Provident Fund

Prasad C N

Jun 14, 2024, 6:19:56 AM (12 days ago) Jun 14
to bankpe...@googlegroups.com
Dear friends,

All of us are of the opinion that on account of historical reasons, SBI employees/retirees are entitled to three benefits.  But, we are entitled to Provident Fund also.
Just a reminder.  Like us, even in SBI there were only two benefits.  The benefit Gratuity was  added only in 1972.  Whenever, we have got benefit, SBI Pensioners have also got corresponding benefit.  We want to leverage this benefit for our Pension Revision.

We are enclosing Mysore Bank Shathayu, with an article on this issue.  We are also attaching the same article in PDF mode for easy reading.

Thanks, a Million.

With regards,
Prasad C N
2024 06 - Shathayu.pdf
Non-SBI retirees eligible for 3rd Benefit.pdf

R.K. Pathak

Jun 14, 2024, 6:39:09 AM (12 days ago) Jun 14
to Bankpensioner Google
Thanks Prasad,

All retiree organisation must coordinate and demand this whole heartedly.

Pathak R K

--
Visit our blog site http:://bankpensioner.blogspot.com
---

MOHAN P

Jun 14, 2024, 7:00:48 AM (12 days ago) Jun 14
to bankpensioner

Dear Friends

The , urge of State Bank of Mysore Pensioners’ Commune under leadership of Mr Prasadji,  raise a  demand on eligibility of other bank employees too for Provident Fund as third benefit, as in the case of SBI pensioners,to United Forum of Bank Unions and all Bank Retirees’ Organisations is a good initiative.

We may hope that employees unions and retirees associations may carry forward the issue in a positive manner in coming days for benefit of all bank pensioners.

Regards

Mohan.P

Mohan V.R

Jun 17, 2024, 6:18:15 AM (9 days ago) Jun 17
to bankpe...@googlegroups.com
Respected Prasad ji,
Thank you very much for your mail. In case Your commune decide to file a case, suggest including other bank retirees also and we will be sharing the costs.

Satyanarayana Rao

Jun 17, 2024, 6:18:15 AM (9 days ago) Jun 17
to bankpe...@googlegroups.com
Is it possible and feasible to achieve and also get the refund of P F of bank Contributions surrendered  by all pensioners of all banks including the erstwhile associate banks like S.B.M?
We are already fighting several court cases at various levels seeking justice.
All moves made by several retirees associations are pending including pension updation and affordable health insurance to all bank retirees.
Even in SBI,  pensioners of erstwhile Associate banks are not on same level and got their pension revised from 40% to 50% etc.
There are inequalities in the banking sector, financial sector ,RBI, and public sector banks and Private sector banks.
Even the Exgracia concept payment has come with confusions while implementing the same.
The Exgracia concept has to be extended to pensioners of private sector retirees also.
Therefore we have to achieve justice in
Pending court cases and get the judgements imlimented.
UFBU is  well aware of the anomalies which are existing and some are deliberately transmitted from bank to bank.
We have to understand the reality of what is, practical and feasible and take care of our existing pensioners and the future pensioners are take care in each settlements
The classic example is every pre 2002 retirees have suffered without updation and affordable health insurance who are at the fagend of their life.