Ucobank circular for pension option to resignees

Ramasubramanian V

Jun 7, 2024, 6:32:13 AMJun 7
to bankpensioner
Ucobank have issued circular on 4th.

It is available on the bank's website.

Copy attached for anyone interested.
UcoBk.pdf

S Ramanathan

Jun 11, 2024, 12:45:43 AMJun 11
to bankpensioner
I am a resignee of UCO Bank. I left the bank 27 years back after 20 years 3 months service.

So many years have passed and I misplaced/ lost all my documents relating to service in the bank.
UCO bank is asking for at least one payslip, last 10 month salary details and PF settlement statement.  All of these I don't have.

Can anyone guide me how I can claim pension benefits from UCO bank without any document?

I notice that PNB did not call for any such document compulsorily (it only says last 10 months details if available) whereas UCO says branch should not accept application unless complete with all documents such PF settlement statement, at least one pay slip etc.

nook raju

Jun 12, 2024, 12:47:04 AMJun 12
to bankpe...@googlegroups.com
Pl personally visit to the branch where you worked last, there you may get branch salary sheets in case they hv not destroyed, if bank do not accept your application .You ask him to accept your application  and forward that to HO Or  try to contact Sri Subrata Sarkar 9830841788 thus is whatapp number  also this man can help you.
All the best

--
Visit our blog site http:://bankpensioner.blogspot.com
---