Dharna by AIBPRAC

Prasad C N

Sep 27, 2022, 12:08:40 AM9/27/22
to bankpe...@googlegroups.com
Dear friends,

Today AIBPARC conducted Dharna at Jantar Mantar.  Without getting into details such as number of participants, effectiveness, etc. I have following questions in my mind :

a. We could see issues of SBI Pensioners being taken up by AIBPARC.  They are seeking our pension, virtually.  We have no quarrel on that.  Whether at any point of  time SBIPA or AIBPARC has made any demand for Provident Fund, what are they getting now ?  When Pension Settlement was signed in 1993 and also when the second pension option was extended, SBI employees got additional allowances to compensate.  What do we demand for Pensioners who are drawing pension under 1995 regulations ?   Is it fair on AIBPARC to include their demand, without even including the benefit to its own affiliates in SBI ?

b. Can there be any such unity among Pensioners' Associations, when their demands are different ?  Is there any meaning to it ?

c. When the Courts are seized of the matter (both in KHC and SC) and also some forward movement is there in negotiation, is it correct to agitate ?  In the history of the Bank Trade Union movement, whether there is any one occasion where such agitation has taken place.

Thanks, a Million.

With regards,
Prasad C N

Prasad C N

Sep 27, 2022, 12:09:08 AM9/27/22
to bankpe...@googlegroups.com, Mani B
Dear Sir,

Fully agree with your views.  We are from eABs.  Some of eAB retirees' organisations are affiliates of AIBPARC.  Still no one even objects to supporting SBI Pensioners' Demand, without demanding comensurate benefit to 1995 pensioners.

Thanks, a Million.

With regards,
Prasad C N

C.M. PANICKER

Sep 27, 2022, 6:10:05 AM9/27/22
to 'Prasad C N' via bankpensioner
The points mentioned in para c. require more clarifications.Please also remember that arrears on commutation was disbursed by SBI to some of the e-Associate retirees only.Where do the association stand on contempt court petition in Hon.Supreme court against SBI management.Is it not possible to raise this issue with SBI/FM/DFS.This is only some for for thought. Regards.
C M PANICKER . Pensioner of e-SBT.
--
Visit our blog site http:://bankpensioner.blogspot.com
---

Pasumarthy Ramesh

Sep 28, 2022, 12:08:06 AM9/28/22
to bankpe...@googlegroups.com
Very good initiation taken by our pensioners with the guidance of leaders by doing DHARANA. I request Shri Prasadji to throw some light on the pending issue of 5 years notional value addition to 2001 retires. This is full injustice though other nationalized banks have long back paid. This is for kind attention.

Prasad C N

Oct 3, 2022, 12:06:54 AM10/3/22
to 'C.M. PANICKER' via bankpensioner
Dear sir,

By oversight, I have missed your email.  The Contempt Petition filed by AIRBEA is still not listed.  Certainly, we will raise at the appropriate time

Thanks, a Million.

With regards,
Prasad C N