Beercamp December 15, 7pm @ W Market

nadam

Dec 13, 2016, 1:21:04 PM12/13/16
to Bangkok BeerCamp
It's been 2 weeks already, so time for another Beercamp this Thursday at 7pm. Sorry for the short notice.

W Market is located at W District next to Sukhumvit soi 71 near BTS Phra Khanong.

+1 as usual if you plan to come.

Cheers,
Adam

Damian Hamill

Dec 14, 2016, 1:21:57 AM12/14/16
to bangkok-...@googlegroups.com
+1

Thomas Natter

Dec 14, 2016, 1:43:57 AM12/14/16
to Bangkok BeerCamp
+1

Jan Detlefsen

Nick Palevsky

Dec 15, 2016, 2:24:29 AM12/15/16
to bangkok-...@googlegroups.com
+1, but probably pretty late, since I'm outside of Bangkok right now.

Kevin Chu

Dec 15, 2016, 6:24:53 AM12/15/16
to Bangkok BeerCamp
+1

Thomas Natter

Dec 15, 2016, 7:06:59 AM12/15/16
to Bangkok BeerCamp
On the way, but stuck in traffic.

Adam Nybäck

Dec 15, 2016, 7:16:05 AM12/15/16
to bangkok-...@googlegroups.com
I'm here now. I picked one of the big metal tables next to the Mexican place.