Beercamp, Thursday April 13th, Srinakarin Train Market

Jan Detlefsen

Apr 12, 2017, 12:28:08 AM4/12/17
to bangkok-...@googlegroups.com
For those who are still in town. The bar is called "Ad Makers". I'll be there around 7pm and if it should be closed for Songkran will try to find an alternative. No traffic tomorrow so easy to get to.

Thomas Natter

Apr 12, 2017, 12:30:42 AM4/12/17
to Bangkok BeerCamp
+1

On Wed, Apr 12, 2017 at 11:27 AM, Jan Detlefsen <jndet...@gmail.com> wrote:
For those who are still in town. The bar is called "Ad Makers". I'll be there around 7pm and if it should be closed for Songkran will try to find an alternative. No traffic tomorrow so easy to get to.

Thomas Natter
+66 8470 012 95 (Thai Mobile)
+91 9987 707 426 (Indian Mobile)

Marco Geier

Apr 12, 2017, 1:03:34 AM4/12/17
to bangkok-...@googlegroups.com
+1

Luke Hubbard

Apr 12, 2017, 1:07:01 AM4/12/17
to Bangkok BeerCamp
+1

On Wed, Apr 12, 2017 at 12:03 PM, Marco Geier <marco...@gmx.de> wrote:
+1
On 12/04/17 06:27, Jan Detlefsen wrote:
> For those who are still in town. The bar is called "Ad Makers". I'll be
> there around 7pm and if it should be closed for Songkran will try to
> find an alternative. No traffic tomorrow so easy to get to.
>
> https://goo.gl/maps/Zvw8uuTRZsG2
>

> --

Q: Why is this email three sentences or less?

Log Poacher

Apr 13, 2017, 5:02:52 AM4/13/17
to Bangkok BeerCamp
+1

Jan Detlefsen

Apr 13, 2017, 8:35:13 AM4/13/17
to Bangkok BeerCamp
That place is close, we are sitting outside on the left.
On Thu, 13 Apr 2017 at 16:02, Log Poacher <log.p...@gmail.com> wrote:
+1

Jan Detlefsen

Apr 13, 2017, 8:35:29 AM4/13/17
to Bangkok BeerCamp
Sorry on the right

Adam Nybäck

Apr 13, 2017, 8:44:05 AM4/13/17
to bangkok-...@googlegroups.com
+2

On Apr 13, 2017 7:35 PM, "'Jan Detlefsen' via Bangkok BeerCamp" <bangkok-...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Sorry on the right
On Thu, 13 Apr 2017 at 19:35, Jan Detlefsen <lopsta.ecommerce@googlemail.com> wrote:
That place is close, we are sitting outside on the left.
On Thu, 13 Apr 2017 at 16:02, Log Poacher <log.p...@gmail.com> wrote:
+1

Log Poacher

Apr 13, 2017, 8:46:13 AM4/13/17
to Bangkok BeerCamp
Can you send a link to the location. I've been wandering around with no luck