James' wedding

James Dejsuphong

Jan 24, 2019, 3:25:47 AM1/24/19
to bangkok-...@googlegroups.com
Beercamper.

I'd like to take this opportunity to invite you all for my wedding on Saturday Feb 9, 2019 at Le Meridian Surawong hotel at 6:30pm. If you wish to come (come on, come!), please kindly let me know. I will send you the physical invitation card. Details below.

Thanks,

James

card_english.jpg
James Dejsuphong

ReadyOffice - Managing Director
TEDxBKK - Curator/Organizer

Satoko O

Jan 24, 2019, 3:27:30 AM1/24/19
to Beercamp Bangkok
Congratulations James !!!!!

Maxime Carpentier

Jan 24, 2019, 9:44:43 PM1/24/19
to Bangkok BeerCamp
Congratulate James! Any bachelor's eve in sight :-)

Nick Palevsky

Jan 25, 2019, 3:21:17 AM1/25/19
to bangkok-...@googlegroups.com
James,

Congratulations!

____________________________

> On Jan 25, 2019, at 10:20 AM, Maxime Carpentier <max...@alkia.org> wrote:
>
> Congratulate James! Any bachelor's eve in sight :-)

Damian Hamill

Feb 6, 2019, 3:12:51 AM2/6/19
to bangkok-...@googlegroups.com
Hi James

Congratulations.  I am sure now I will be in Bangkok on Saturday.  Is it too late to get an invite ?

regards
damian

On Thu, 24 Jan 2019 at 15:25, James Dejsuphong <ja...@ready.co.th> wrote:

James Dejsuphong

Feb 6, 2019, 3:16:07 AM2/6/19
to bangkok-...@googlegroups.com, dami...@gmail.com
Sure. Everyone here is welcome. Attached is the info. See you Saturday!

James
card.jpg