[CONF] Community Discount Codes for JSFoo

Swanand Pagnis

Sep 26, 2019, 10:44:40 AM9/26/19
to bangal...@googlegroups.com
Hi there,

JSFoo is right around the corner, starting tomorrow and HasGeek has given BRUG members a community discount for last moment tickets: https://hasgeek.com/jsfoo/2019/?code=1LBDZ4

If you are interested in going, please utilize the discount.  Plenty of Bangalore Ruby members are attending and speaking. It should be fun.

In related news, two of BRUG regulars, Jasim and I, are conducting workshops.
  1. Jasim on "Building production-ready user interfaces with ReasonML." Link here:  https://hasgeek.com/jsfoo/2019-reasonml-workshop/schedule (last few seats left)
  2. I am conducting my PostgreSQL Masterclass. Link here: https://hasgeek.com/rootconf/2019-october-postgresql-workshop/ (This seems attached to RootConf Hyderabad, but it's being conducted in Bangalore)
See you at the conference (or the workshops, if you come)

Best,
Swanand