[MEET] September Meetup: Host needed

Swanand Pagnis

Aug 30, 2018, 3:00:59 AM8/30/18
to bangal...@googlegroups.com
It's time for another meetup.  We're looking for hosts!  As usual, we want to give a chance to new companies to host and if we don't have anyone, we can fall back to the old timers.

Talks:

Rubyconf India CFP is open, if anyone wants to submit the they can present their talk at the meetup.

- Swanand

Yuva

Aug 30, 2018, 3:04:40 AM8/30/18
to bangal...@googlegroups.com
Swanand,
  Codemancers would like to host this if there are no new companies this time. Let me know how this goes.

Yuva (@iffyuva)
Co-founder at Codemancers Tech Pvt Ltd
http://codemancers.com

Swanand Pagnis

Sep 6, 2018, 3:19:36 AM9/6/18
to bangal...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Yuva!  Codemancers it is :-)

Revath S Kumar

Sep 6, 2018, 3:49:00 AM9/6/18
to bangal...@googlegroups.com
Swanand,

Our new office address https://goo.gl/maps/UjeEQpbCiu62

Address,
Codemancers,
#1678, 2nd Floor,
Zee plaza,
27th Main Road, HSR Layout, Bangalore :560102.
Landmark: Opp to kapoors cafe

with regards,
Revath S Kumar,

     normal-1.png

On Thu, Aug 30, 2018 at 12:30 PM, Swanand Pagnis <swa...@pagnis.in> wrote:
It's time for another meetup.  We're looking for hosts!  As usual, we want to give a chance to new companies to host and if we don't have anyone, we can fall back to the old timers.

Talks:

Rubyconf India CFP is open, if anyone wants to submit the they can present their talk at the meetup.

- Swanand

Yuva (@iffyuva)
Co-founder at Codemancers Tech Pvt Ltd
http://codemancers.com

Shobhit Bakliwal

Sep 6, 2018, 4:18:04 AM9/6/18
to bangal...@googlegroups.com
Dates?

Shobhit
Sent in a hurry from Phone

Revath S Kumar

Sep 6, 2018, 5:17:49 AM9/6/18
to bangal...@googlegroups.com

with regards,
Revath S Kumar,

     normal-1.png

Tushar Maroo

Sep 6, 2018, 5:28:14 AM9/6/18
to bangal...@googlegroups.com
Yay!! for new office address!! @codemancers

Thanks & Regards,
Tushar Maroo

Swanand Pagnis

Sep 6, 2018, 6:00:57 AM9/6/18
to bangal...@googlegroups.com
Revath, Yuva,

I've made both of you co-organisers for the meetup, feel free to update the address there and any other useful information like parking, how to find the office etc.

See you all at the meetup!

Does anyone want to give a talk?  There was a request for a talk on RSpec -- if anyone is game, let me know.

Yuva (@iffyuva)
Co-founder at Codemancers Tech Pvt Ltd
http://codemancers.com

Revath S Kumar

Sep 6, 2018, 7:20:08 AM9/6/18
to bangal...@googlegroups.com
Swanand,

Update the event address to new office.

with regards,
Revath S Kumar,

Yuva (@iffyuva)
Co-founder at Codemancers Tech Pvt Ltd
http://codemancers.com

Revath S Kumar

Sep 6, 2018, 7:47:39 AM9/6/18
to bangal...@googlegroups.com
Swanand,

Just now noticed, the error in last mail.
I actually meant. Updated the event address to new office.

My apologies.