[X-POST][DONATION] Do your bit to help Satish Talim's son, Rohan fight ALD

Gautam Rege

Oct 25, 2017, 9:33:24 AM10/25/17
to pun...@googlegroups.com, bangal...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,
As most of you are aware Satish Talim (@indianguru) plays a very important role in organising RubyConf India, GopherCon India, DevOps Days and Deccan Ruby Conf.
As a Ruby and Go Evangelist, he has been instrumental in the growth of the Ruby and Go community in India!

He has mostly been behind the scenes because of travel constraints as his son, Rohan has not been well.
His son is currently hospitalised with ALD and now it’s our time to chip in and do our bit to help him out.

Please visit the link below to get all the details about his son’s health and DONATE generously.
https://www.gofundme.com/helpRohanfightALD

May the Ruby Community unite and help Satish out in his time of need.

Regards,
Gautam