RubyConfIndia 2020 CFP last week of CFP, Hurry!

Prathamesh Sonpatki

Feb 24, 2020, 2:44:55 AM2/24/20
to pune...@googlegroups.com, bangal...@googlegroups.com, kerala-ruby...@googlegroups.com, hyd-...@googlegroups.com, hydera...@googlegroups.com, goa-...@googlegroups.com, delh...@googlegroups.com, jaipu...@googlegroups.com, chen...@googlegroups.com, mr...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

This is the last week of CFP for RubyConfIndia 2020. The CFP ends on Feb 29th. So don't
miss the chance to talk at the 11th edition of RubyConfIndia!

The talk can be on any Ruby/Rails/Web technology related topics. Or surprise us with an unconventional topic.

Also, regular tickets for the two-day single track conference are available here.

We are also looking for sponsors. Support the Ruby community by sponsoring us. We have the usual slots but if you have any custom idea, please let us know.

We look forward to seeing you speak at the conference. Please help us spread the word!

Thanks!

RubyConfIndia team.

- Prathamesh