[JOB] We are hiring for Senior Software Engineers @Enphase Solar Energy

Gajendra Jena

Feb 12, 2018, 12:30:45 AM2/12/18
to BANGALORE RUG-Ruby Users Group
Hi Everyone,
We are looking for Senior Software Engineers to join our Enphase Solar Energy team at bangalore.

Please find the JD bellow and send your profile to

Enphase Solar Energy Private Limited
IndiQube
The Leela Galleria,
3rd Floor23, Old Airport Road,
Kodihalli, Bengaluru,
Karnataka 560008

Job Responsibility:

·       Design and implement backend infrastructure for highly scalable and performant energy management platform.

·       Backend tools and web interfaces for use by production, Tier1 customers, support teams, etc.

·       IoT platform for intake of device data.

·       Micro services that process and store device data.

·       Develop API interfaces for mobile apps and other tools.

·       Work with embedded and firmware teams to support device management capabilities like software updates, health monitoring, etc.

·       Take ownership of projects from initial design to development and continued support

Skills & Requirements

Mandatory:
·       7+ years of experience in designing and delivering highly scalable, high-quality backend following industry standards and best practices.

·       Expert level development skills in Ruby, Rails, TDD, Rspec.

·       Extensive experience in developing with public cloud platforms Amazon, Microsoft, Google with primary focus on AWS services e.g. Lambda, RedShift, EC2, S3, SQS, SNS.

·       Strong documentation and communication skills

Nice to have:

·      Experience on HTML, CSS, Java script, twitter-bootstrap/zurb-foundation. front end frameworks like BackboneJS, AngularJS or ReactJS.

·      Experience on Java, Python or Node.js stack.

·      Experience with PaaS for large scale IoT use cases, data egress/ingress.

·      Exposure to Data structures and Algorithms, design patterns, web application architecture patterns.

About Enphase Energy

The status quo doesn’t cut it for us. We’re tireless in our pursuit of new and better ways to make solar energy smarter, simpler and more affordable.

Enphase the leader in micro-inverter technology builds smart energy management solutions for both residential and commercial markets.

We are a fast-growing Big Data company, collecting and processing terabytes of data (151 patents, 14+ million inverters shipped). We live and breathe continuous innovation and improvement.

Find more about us at https://enphase.com/

thanks,
Gajendra
mob: 7676714103