[JOB] Ruby on Rails - Full stack'er, lead dev

Jay Beekay

Aug 18, 2017, 6:45:38 AM8/18/17
to BANGALORE RUG-Ruby Users Group
Hi All,

I'm a junior Ruby developer looking for a mid/senior level Ruby full stack dev (4+ yrs exp) to work with me on completion of a Rails application on a 6 month contract, stack is:
  • Rails 4.2 (Main app)
  • Rails 5.01 (API)
  • JS & jQuery (Ember/Angular/React experience would be great as front end framework needs to considered medium term)
  • HAML, Coffee, Rspec.
50% office based, 50% remote,  slack and video contact together for each working day.

Contract starting from mid October 2017.

Your role will be:
  • Lead developer on the application.
  • Act as mentor and tutor to me as a junior developer building on the same project.

Key project features and tasks:

  • Semi complex crawler API service supplying main app; 10% complete, to be completed as part of this project.
  • Main app, essentially a standard Rails CRUD application, heavy on JS and Ajax, 65% complete, to be completed as part of this project.
  • Further Rspec coverage all over.
  • Introduction of Date calendar concept and model accross various app functoinality.
  • Further integration of 2/3 feature critical well documented external API's.

If you are interested please email me a CV and coverring letter at; jamesbkemp79[at]gmail[com].

Thank you and regards.

James