I'm a junior Ruby developer looking for a mid/senior
level Ruby full stack dev (4+ yrs exp) to work with me on completion of a
Rails application on a 6 month contract, stack is:
- Rails 4.2 (Main app)
- Rails 5.01 (API)
- JS & jQuery (Ember/Angular/React experience would be great as front end framework needs to considered medium term)
- HAML, Coffee, Rspec.
50% office based, 50% remote, slack and video contact together for each working day.
Contract starting from mid October 2017.
Your role will be:
- Lead developer on the application.
- Act as mentor and tutor to me as a junior developer building on the same project.
Key project features and tasks:
- Semi complex crawler API service supplying main app; 10% complete, to be completed as part of this project.
app, essentially a standard Rails CRUD application, heavy on JS and
Ajax, 65% complete, to be completed as part of this project.
- Further Rspec coverage all over.
- Introduction of Date calendar concept and model accross various app functoinality.
- Further integration of 2/3 feature critical well documented external API's.
If you are interested please email me a CV and coverring letter at; jamesbkemp79[at]gmail[com].
Thank you and regards.