Open House on Technology for Social Impact.

SreeChand Tavva

Nov 25, 2011, 8:48:40 AM11/25/11
to bangalore-open-source...@googlegroups.com
Hey Hardware enthusiasts and technology lovers,

We are having an open house tomorrow at our Artoo premises in Bangalore to brainstorm and discuss the future of "Field Technology" (technology used by field agents - especially those of enterprises working at the Bottom of the Pyramid, e.g. MFIs, Rural Healthcare, NGOs). We refer to this as "Uber Localization":
http://www.slideshare.net/artootrills/uber-localization

If you believe technology(android or otherwise) can bring a disruptive change in the way of life, come lets talk about it.
RSVP
http://www.facebook.com/events/117810138330994/
or
http://bit.ly/ArtooDroidHuntNov11

Do ask us how we've built our first touch device, from a netbook (quite a while ago).