Hardware design for Software Hackers

Viral Sachde

Dec 18, 2010, 12:46:33 AM12/18/10
to bangalore-open-source...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

On recently concluded FOSS.in conference, Anil[1] gave a tack on Hardware design for Software Hackers.
He has kindly shared slides at :
http://www.slideshare.net/anil_pugalia/hardware-design-for-software-hackers
Anil is also on this mailing list. Feel free to ask any question if you have.

Regards, Viral

Deepan Chakravarthy

Dec 18, 2010, 5:40:21 AM12/18/10
to bangalore-open-source...@googlegroups.com
is there a video of this talk?

Radha Krishna Srimanthula

Dec 18, 2010, 9:33:50 PM12/18/10
to bangalore-open-source...@googlegroups.com
Video - I guess not.

Please do join the group and lets share our learnings. We are in the process of finalizing the venue for the club meets - should be done by end of this week - will be publishing out the venues and schedules soon. Please stay tuned.

--
Regards,
Radha

Deepan Chakravarthy

Dec 19, 2010, 10:31:34 AM12/19/10
to bangalore-open-source...@googlegroups.com
awesome! I just joined the group. We can host our meetups together - we will be able to attract more people and cross pollinate ideas.