Fwd: this is my idea

freeman murray

Mar 26, 2011, 9:36:14 PM3/26/11
to compute...@googlegroups.com, bangalore-open-source-hardware-user-group-, VINAY.V.S SURENDRAN
hi everyone,

vinay is looking for people to participate in an embedded systems
expo he's organizing at his college in Mysore. If anyone is interested
in participating please contact him directly.

freeman

Mar 28, 2011, 3:19:51 AM3/28/11
to bangalore-open-source...@googlegroups.com
Thnak you for the update freeman, we would be interested i will get in touch with vinay

Regards
dilip
--
Regards