Meetup next week

Rajesh Kasturirangan

Mar 12, 2012, 1:24:39 AM3/12/12
to bangalore-mo...@googlegroups.com
So far we have managed to keep the group going in the online world alone. I am thinking of organizing a physical meetup next week at NIAS. If you are in Bangalore and would like to attend the meetup, let me know your day/time preference. It will be good to see faces that have so far only been heard and read.
Rajesh

D KALYANARAMAN

Mar 12, 2012, 2:43:48 AM3/12/12
to bangalore-mo...@googlegroups.com
I am planning to be off to Coonoor most probably on the 19th. Would have loved to attend. If we are meeting this week, say this friday (16 mar) or even during the weekend, I will be able to make it.

kalyan

Sudhir P

Mar 12, 2012, 2:58:26 AM3/12/12
to bangalore-mo...@googlegroups.com
I'm in for the meetup too. And my time schedules are ultra flexible to accomodate most dates and times

Sowmyan Tirumurti

Mar 12, 2012, 12:36:57 PM3/12/12
to bangalore-mo...@googlegroups.com
Saturday may be convenient for all those tethered to a job.
I have no problems.
I like the idea of meeting up in person.

Ankur Pandey

Mar 12, 2012, 12:40:30 PM3/12/12
to bangalore-mo...@googlegroups.com
I too am tethered to a job too but I vote for Friday.

MG Subramanian

Mar 12, 2012, 1:04:08 PM3/12/12
to bangalore-mo...@googlegroups.com
I am Ok for any time of day after 21st ,evenings for ALL days of week.