NIAS summer school on cognition

Rajesh Kasturirangan

Apr 26, 2012, 8:20:39 PM4/26/12
to bangalore-mo...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

Some of you might find this interesting. For the past two years, NIAS has been organising a summer school on cognition. We are now preparing to host the third NIAS cognition summer school from July 2nd-14th 2012. The poster for the summer school is attached with this message. The theme for this years summer school is "foundations of cognition" and the  school will concentrate on the basic ideas, models and debates in the cognitive sciences. I request you to circulate the poster to your email lists and/or print out a copy of the poster and stick it on a notice board and also to pass the information along to anyone who might be interested. In case you or anyone else would like to know more about the school, please send an email to the following address: niascognitionschool@gmail.com

I look forward to meeting many of you and/or your students/colleagues in July.

with warm regards,

Rajesh Kasturirangan

Summer School 2012 Poster.pdf