Summer School on Cognition

Rajesh Kasturirangan

Jun 8, 2012, 12:14:05 AM6/8/12
to bangalore-mo...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,

I had mentioned earlier that I am organizing a summer school on cognition at NIAS from July 2nd-13th. One of the goals of the NIAS summer schools is to create a community of scholars and students interested in the mind and brain sciences. The distributedmind.org website was created especially for that purpose.  The site has many of the functionalities of a typical social network and we will be using the social networking capabilities to experiment with projects and discussions.

While some of the material on the site are geared toward summer school participants, much of the site, including discussions, videos, readings etc are open to everyone. Registration is open to all, so please forward the site address to anyone you think might be interested. The registration link is:

If you are a Bangalore person and want to attend, just shoot me an email. If not, you will be able to get a fair exposure to the 2012 summer school without attending it in person. We will be putting all the information online on the summer school website. Please keep an eye out for new developments by checking

reasonably often.

Rajesh