We meet today at 6:00 PM

Rajesh Kasturirangan

Mar 21, 2012, 12:20:45 AM3/21/12
to bangalore-mo...@googlegroups.com
Everyone who replied to my earlier email is happy with 6:00 PM, so let us meet today at 6:00 at NIAS. In case you don't know where NIAS is, here is a map with directions:  http://nias.res.in/aboutnias-information-routemap.php.
Rajesh

D KALYANARAMAN

Mar 21, 2012, 2:12:32 AM3/21/12
to bangalore-mo...@googlegroups.com
Once we get to NIAS, where do we come?
kalyan

--
Regards

Kalyanaraman

Rajesh Kasturirangan

Mar 21, 2012, 2:49:44 AM3/21/12
to bangalore-mo...@googlegroups.com
We will meet in the foyer of the main building and then occupy one of the rooms in the ground floor.
Rajesh

Rajat Pal

Mar 28, 2012, 6:08:18 AM3/28/12
to bangalore-mo...@googlegroups.com
Hi Rajesh,

I am in UK, is there a way I can join the session or speak with you over skype ? Unfortunately I dont have a study group here.

Best Regards,
Rajat