Revenge of the nerds

Pradip P Caulagi

Apr 24, 2012, 12:08:34 AM4/24/12
to bangal...@googlegroups.com
For the dreamy, we will discuss programming languages over coffee.

For the disciplinarians, we will discuss

* Pharo IDE on a tablet. Pharo is a Smalltalk-inspired environment
(http://www.pharo-project.org/home).

* Designing a syntax-weak language by Vijay Mathew.

We are meeting at Jaaga (http://jaaga.in/contact) on 28th April from
14.00 hrs.

Please register so that we can estimate other logistics -
http://rotn.doattend.com/

Registration is free.

--
Pradip P Caulagi
http://caulagi.com

Pradip P Caulagi

Apr 27, 2012, 12:45:51 AM4/27/12
to bangal...@googlegroups.com
On Tuesday 24 April 2012 09:38 AM, Pradip P Caulagi wrote:
> For the dreamy, we will discuss programming languages over coffee.
>
> Please register so that we can estimate other logistics -
> http://rotn.doattend.com/

We had to change the start of the event to 1pm instead of 2pm due to
various reasons. So we are meeting tomorrow at Jaaga at 1 pm.