Looking for a Professor / Teacher to conduct a series of talks on Functional programming

Abhishek Srivastava

Jul 13, 2012, 3:03:49 PM7/13/12
to bangal...@googlegroups.com
Hello FP Group,

I wo rk for a multi national MNC and have started a small special interest group functional programming

Most of us are very new to it, and have a solid background in .NET

We want the professor/teacher to really take us into basics of why FP is good and its concepts.

Not looking for a corporate trainer here.... but more of an academician.

So if you know someone who may be interested, then please let me know.

Thomas Elam

Jul 13, 2012, 3:32:32 PM7/13/12
to bangal...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Abhishek. Welcome to the group.

On Sat, Jul 14, 2012 at 12:33 AM, Abhishek Srivastava <abhi...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello FP Group,

I wo rk for a multi national MNC and have started a small special interest group functional programming

Most of us are very new to it, and have a solid background in .NET

We want the professor/teacher to really take us into basics of why FP is good and its concepts.

Any payment? What city?

Abhishek Srivastava