[X-POST] [CONF] Inaugural Distributed Systems Conference

Swanand Pagnis

Apr 2, 2018, 6:02:21 AM4/2/18
to bangal...@googlegroups.com, bangal...@googlegroups.com
Fellows,

The Distributed Systems Meetup group is organising the first distributed systems conference.  Well, first to focus on distributed systems anyway. There have been symposiums and conferences where speakers discussed dist-sys at length in the past. Slash N by Flipkart comes to mind. But I digress.

They have a website with a few speakers and topics announced: https://dsconf.in/

I am pretty positive you can nerd-out over all things dist-sys at the conf.  And you don't have to be an experienced practitioner, it is enthusiast friendly.

The caveat (or advantage, depending on who you ask): it's being held in Pune.

If you have any questions, there's a Telegram group, or you can holler at @nishantmodak / @ShripadAgashe on Twitter.

Best,
Swanand