ANN: IN/Clojure (12-13 January 2018)

Shantanu Kumar

Oct 28, 2017, 2:49:57 AM10/28/17
to Bangalore Clojure Users
Hi,

We are organizing the second edition of the IN/Clojure conference on 12-13 January 2018 in Bangalore! IN/Clojure also happens to be Asia's only Clojure conference at present. The first day (Friday, 12 Jan) is set aside for workshops and on the second day (Saturday, 13 Jan) we will have the talks. More details, with a tentative schedule, are here: http://inclojure.org/

- Please spread the word within your work/tech circles.
- The Call-for-proposals is open: https://www.papercall.io/inclojure You can submit a talk regardless of your experience level; all perspectives matter. We hope to have greater participation (attendees and speakers) from women and other under-represented groups.
- We're looking for sponsors for the event. Details are here: http://inclojure.org/static/pdf/inclojure-sponsorship.pdf

Hope to see you all there!

Shantanu

Santosh Rajan

Nov 16, 2017, 7:14:41 AM11/16/17
to bangal...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

Geekskool can send a few volunteers if you need them. Geekskoolers do volunteer for Hasgeek conferences.

--

---