November Meetup - 2018 | venue & speakers required

antonyrober...@gmail.com

Oct 24, 2018, 10:57:57 AM10/24/18
to Bangalore Clojure Users
Hello All,

We are looking for venue and speakers for the upcoming meetup in november

Do let us know, if anybody is willing to host.

Thanks,
Robert Christopher

Amarjeet

Oct 29, 2018, 3:20:00 AM10/29/18
to bangal...@googlegroups.com
Hello folks,

The agenda for this meetup is updated. The theme is "Show-and-Tell".

We will have small sessions, in which people can demo the things they have done or know or have discovered. A Show-and-Tell session can be as small as 5 min and as long as 20 min.

We have two confirmed sessions as of now. We would love to have more. Please write to us in case you would like to talk about something. We are open to having impromptu sessions.

We will update the location soon.

Thanks
Amarjeet

--