December 2017 Hackathon

Shantanu Kumar

Oct 28, 2017, 2:04:07 AM10/28/17
to Bangalore Clojure Users
Hi,

As discussed here https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/bangalore-clj/EZ7UMuuYL0g we will have a hackathon in December 2017 instead of a regular meetup. Please propose and discuss the projects you would like to work on, seek or offer mentorship, and suggest ideas in this thread.

Please RSVP to indicate you would attend the event.

Steve: You have the edit privileges to the meetup event - please feel free to update the details as suitable.

Shantanu

Steven Deobald

Nov 14, 2017, 11:01:43 PM11/14/17
to bangal...@googlegroups.com, he...@nilenso.com
Hey Shantanu!

Terribly sorry for the huge delay... I've been down with dengue the past couple weeks. I'm still not in the office yet... taking it easy at home.

I'm cc'ing `he...@nilenso.com` so everyone from the office (developers and non-developers alike) will be aware of this thread. If folks don't mind leaving both lists in the CC, that would help a lot.

The Meetup is listed as 2:30pm to 5:30pm. Do we want to stick with that? Or should we use those as core hours and expand on either side a bit so people have more hacking time?

Steven Deobald --  -- nilenso.com

--

---

Shantanu Kumar

Nov 14, 2017, 11:31:49 PM11/14/17
to bangal...@googlegroups.com, he...@nilenso.com
Hi Steve,

The schedule is just a placeholder for now. You have edit rights to change it - please feel free to edit suitably. Extending time on both ends, maybe also covering Sunday as you proposed earlier should be OK.

Get well soon!

Shantanu

Shaaz Ahmed

Nov 26, 2017, 2:34:25 AM11/26/17
to bangal...@googlegroups.com, Moshi Moshi
Hi everyone,

Kiran and I from Nilenso will also be around for the hackathon on Dec 2nd. What do others here think of submitting patches to Clojars and duct-framework? Please do suggest other projects if you have strong feelings about what you'd like to work on.

Shaaz.

Shantanu Kumar

Nov 26, 2017, 2:57:50 AM11/26/17
to Bangalore Clojure Users
Hi Shaaz,

I have added you to the host list too, so you should have the edit rights to change any details on the meetup: https://www.meetup.com/Bangalore-Clojure-User-Group/events/244596823/

Please feel free to edit the timings (start/end) as per Nilenso's suitability.

Shantanu

Steven Deobald

Nov 27, 2017, 12:36:15 AM11/27/17
to bangal...@googlegroups.com
Hey folks!

More ideas are certainly welcome, especially if anyone has an existing open source project they would like to contribute to.

I've changed the times to:

Saturday 10:00 to 18:00
Sunday 10:00 to 18:00

...these aren't strict, of course, but the wider time window should give people more of a chance to accomplish something. We'll probably go out for lunch somewhere nearby (nilenso can pick up the tab) if everyone's okay with that.

Steven Deobald --  -- nilenso.com