February 2018 Meetup

antonyrober...@gmail.com

Jan 28, 2018, 6:03:24 AM1/28/18
to Bangalore Clojure Users
Hi,

The February meetup is scheduled to be held on 3rd of February 2018,

We are looking for speakers to present at the meetup. Those who are interested please let us know.

Robert Christopher

Aditya Athalye

Jan 29, 2018, 2:13:15 AM1/29/18
to Bangalore Clojure Users

On Sunday, January 28, 2018 at 4:33:24 PM UTC+5:30, antonyrober...@gmail.com wrote:
The February meetup is scheduled to be held on 3rd of February 2018,

Drat... Some days I wish the B'lore / Pune commute was like Mumbai-Pune distance (and cash money) wise!

Amarjeet

Jan 29, 2018, 2:16:37 AM1/29/18
to Bangalore Clojure Users
If folks are interested in ClojureScript, I can show how easy it is to get started with building beautiful UIs, using Figwheel template and Semantic-UI-React wrapper (wrapped in a cljs library) and Rum. It can be in the form of a demo.

Shantanu Kumar

Jan 29, 2018, 2:37:50 AM1/29/18
to Bangalore Clojure Users

On Monday, 29 January 2018 12:46:37 UTC+5:30, Amarjeet wrote:
If folks are interested in ClojureScript, I can show how easy it is to get started with building beautiful UIs, using Figwheel template and Semantic-UI-React wrapper (wrapped in a cljs library) and Rum. It can be in the form of a demo.

+1 Sounds like good stuff to me.

Shantanu