Rider on a dual sus bike on the way to electronic city

vivek

Jan 31, 2014, 2:34:25 AM1/31/14
to bangalor...@googlegroups.com
I happened to see a rider on my way to electronic city this morning around 10:20 riding a dual suspension bike a.k.a BSO. While I doubt he is on this forum I thought I will just check once.

I have two things to say to the rider:
* The way you are riding you are going to hurt your knees soon which is only going to discourage you to ride the bike more
* You need to be enabled in the right way to get a proper bike

Regards,
Vivek

anantha viswanathan

Jan 31, 2014, 3:19:03 AM1/31/14
to bangalor...@googlegroups.com
I didn't understand how a dual suspension bike is also known as a BSO..

vivek

Jan 31, 2014, 6:35:31 AM1/31/14
to bangalor...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, please excuse my composition. I only meant a dual suspension BSO (ignore the a.k.a). :-)

Regards,
Vivek