Rockrider 5.1 or Rockrider 5.0? HELP!

Akash

Mar 2, 2013, 12:43:39 PM3/2/13
to bangalor...@googlegroups.com
So I'm getting a new bike and I want to know which is better the 5.1 or the 5.0?
Does the front shocks on the 5.1 make it better?
Also, could you please tell me the Decathlon member prices?
Thank you so much! =]

MN

Mar 2, 2013, 12:59:43 PM3/2/13
to bangalor...@googlegroups.com

So I'm getting a new bike and I want to know which is better the 5.1 or the 5.0?
5.0 (As per the given option)

Does the front shocks on the 5.1 make it better?
IMO front shocks on the 5.1 will not be that effective.

Also, could you please tell me the Decathlon member prices?
5.0 is INR 7999 {Original store price is INR 8999} (only till tomorrow at Bannerughatta Store)
5.1 is INR 13999

Thank you so much! =]
No Thanks

MohaN

Akash

Mar 2, 2013, 2:17:16 PM3/2/13
to bangalor...@googlegroups.com
The price is 7.5 K for members!? O_O

Salman R

Mar 2, 2013, 4:47:33 PM3/2/13
to bangalor...@googlegroups.com
5.0 is much better than the 5.1. The shocks on 5.1 are pathetic, the steel construction of the 5.0 is far better.