Appu Memorial ride Aug 5th 2022 : 7:30 AM

murali hr

Jul 30, 2022, 4:21:18 AM7/30/22
to Bangalore Bikers Club
Namma Nimma Cycle Foundation in association with Dept of Horticulture is organizing a Appu Memorial ride from Dr Rajkumar samadhi to Lalbagh followed by the annual flower show inauguration .

This year the flower show theme will be "Appu Sir and Dr Rajkumar" .

Namma Nimma cycle is mobilizing the cycling community to enables the community to come together and remember the contribution of Dr Raj kumar and Appu Sir.

Date : Aug 5 2022
Time : 7:30 AM - Start at Dr Rajkumar Samadhi
9:30 AM Breakfast at Lalbagh.

Pls click here to register :

regards
murali

db

Aug 27, 2022, 4:44:23 PM8/27/22
to Bangalore Bikers Club
Hi Murali,

Just to let you know.... a cousin who is an avid cyclist, and also a Lalbagh enthusiast, had joined this ride.  Feedback -- "It was absolutely awesome.  Hope there will be more such rides in the future."

I got lot of brownie points, for forwarding this ride info to my cousin. :)

thx,  -{db}.
.
.

murali hr

May 31, 2023, 2:43:22 PM5/31/23
to Bangalore Bikers Club
We are organizing LEAD RIDE with India Post - we need volunteers who will speak to schools and kids in the following areas.
Pls send me a mail if you are staying in any of  the areas
we are doing in a stageriing fashion
Stage 1 :
Basavanagudi, Jayanagar, JP Nagar , GPO ;
Would like to have cyclists from this area speak to certain schools and get the confirmation to participate on a world cycle day ride on june 3 with the post men.
Pls reply /DM me !

regards
murali

Basavanagudi