CRANK with ProCycle - April-May 2013

RT

Apr 17, 2013, 3:04:13 AM4/17/13
to bangalor...@googlegroups.com
Its that time of the month again!

Check out issue number four of CRANK with ProCycle. In it we have
  • Downhill action from Nepal
  • Bike Bling in the form of the very hot limited edition SE Bikes P K Ripper fixie
  • The concluding chapter of a bike trip across the American continents - ending in Machi Picchu
And so much more! Click on the image below and it'll take you to the page.

Some people have said that they are having problems downloading it. My suggestion - just wait for a couple of minutes for the link to load. Trust me when I say its absolutely worth reading it in issuu (as opposed to downloading it). Its so much more alive.

Cheers,

Rahul
Editor - CRANK with ProCycle

deepakvrao

Apr 17, 2013, 10:26:59 AM4/17/13
to bangalor...@googlegroups.com
Nice one again Rahul Your pics are really great.

Imagine what the salt from the salt flats would do to your drive train. Yup, a BF is there too :-)

RT

Apr 17, 2013, 11:05:37 PM4/17/13
to bangalor...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Doc!

Salt would be murderous indeed! Actually, Sven and Kathrin (the man who began the journey and was joined by the lady on the BF) told me they were amazed to read your article with the both of you on Bike Fridays. Apparently its pretty rare even in Europe and they get some serious staring and lots of questions (and the occasional snigger) :)