Energy Swaraj- Solar Bus: Sunday 27 mar 7.30 Am Cubbon Park

Parag Patankar

Mar 24, 2022, 10:48:19 PM3/24/22
to bangalore-bikers, GGI-Club (Go Green Initiator's Club)
Bangalore Cyclists,
My friend for 30 years, IITB Prof Chetan Solanki is India's leading solar energy researcher, and climate change activist.
He has taken a 11 year Bus-vas leaving his wife and two teenage daughters at home, and is touring India in his "Solar Bus" as part of his Energy Swaraj Yatra.
Please cycle to Cubbon Park on this Sunday and meet Prof Chetan and see the Solar bus, and start your own Energy Swaraj Yatra.
It would be great if you can get handmade posters/placards on your cycles supporting Energy usage reduction.
Sunday 27 mar 7.30 -10.30 Am at Cubbon Park Bandstand
Parag

PS: Non Cyclists are welcome too - Please spread the message to your Friends and Families / Apartment Association groups etc

E=mc2 Cubbon Bandstand 27 Mar.png

Atharva

Mar 29, 2022, 12:15:00 PM3/29/22
to Parag Patankar, bangalore-bikers, GGI-Club (Go Green Initiator's Club)
Where is this? I don't see anyone at Bandstand

--
Biking conversations on the world famous "Bangalore Bikers Club" :)
bangalorebikersclub.com

Atharva

Mar 29, 2022, 12:15:00 PM3/29/22
to Parag Patankar, bangalore-bikers, GGI-Club (Go Green Initiator's Club)
Update: It's opposite to the science museum. Take the road right opposite to Bandstand