Meeting for lunch on every Friday for riders to EGIL

0 views
Skip to first unread message

travelfreak

unread,
Jan 29, 2010, 4:31:45 AM1/29/10
to Bangalore Bikers Club
Hi All,
This is Sudhansu here. I was wondering if we can have a similar kind
of get-together lunch( As Bagmane tech park) for employees who commute
to office EGIL. We can meet every Friday around 12.50 P.M for lunch
and can know other fellow riders. So what do you all say.


Sudhansu

Ashwatha Matthur

unread,
Jan 29, 2010, 5:01:59 AM1/29/10
to travelfreak, Bangalore Bikers Club
I am in.

-Ashwatha.



--
biking conversations on the world famous "Bangalore Bikers Club" :)

are you a part of the bicycle racing scene?
Visit www.bangalorebicyclechampionships.com for more details

Sandip Bhattacharya

unread,
Jan 29, 2010, 12:44:45 PM1/29/10
to travelfreak, Bangalore Bikers Club
On Fri, Jan 29, 2010 at 3:01 PM, travelfreak <sudhan...@gmail.com> wrote:

Did you mean EGL as in Embassy Golf Links? If yes, then I would
definitely like to meet you guys and ask some of my questions :).
Every Friday might not work out, but once in a while definitely would.

- Sandip

--
http://blog.sandipb.net
twitter.com/sandip

travelfreak

unread,
Jan 30, 2010, 4:06:16 AM1/30/10
to Bangalore Bikers Club
Hi Sandip,
Yaa i mean Embassy golf link business park only. We can meet at least
once in month on any Friday. Anyway i work in LGSI office in front of
Net App building.
So let's plan and have our 1st lunch together sometime may be next
Friday.


Sudhansu

On Jan 29, 10:44 pm, Sandip Bhattacharya <sand...@foss-community.com>
wrote:

Sandip Bhattacharya

unread,
Jan 30, 2010, 2:14:42 PM1/30/10
to travelfreak, Bangalore Bikers Club
On Sat, Jan 30, 2010 at 2:36 PM, travelfreak <sudhan...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Sandip,
> Yaa i mean Embassy golf link business park only. We can meet at least
> once in  month on any Friday. Anyway i work in LGSI office in front of
> Net App building.
> So let's plan and have our 1st lunch together sometime may be next
> Friday.

Sure. Let's meet at Pyramid food court on coming Friday then?

Prabhakar R

unread,
Jan 30, 2010, 2:42:24 PM1/30/10
to Sandip Bhattacharya, travelfreak, Bangalore Bikers Club
So, meeting at pyramid with our bikes?

-prab

Sandip Bhattacharya

unread,
Jan 30, 2010, 2:52:50 PM1/30/10
to Prabhakar R, travelfreak, Bangalore Bikers Club
On Sun, Jan 31, 2010 at 1:12 AM, Prabhakar R <itsmepr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> So, meeting at pyramid with our bikes?
>

I wouldn't mind taking a look at your bikes. But I can't get mine
right away as I still don't commute. I just bought my bike a week
back, and am cycling after a decade. Besides am still mustering my
courage to bike from Tin factory on Old madras road to indiranagar. So
commuting is some time away. Once I start doing it, I would get my
bike along.

Prabhakar R

unread,
Jan 30, 2010, 3:02:54 PM1/30/10
to Sandip Bhattacharya, travelfreak, Bangalore Bikers Club
ok. ll join u guys.

btw, if we meet with our bikes in future, it ll be awesome.

-prab

travelfreak

unread,
Jan 31, 2010, 11:59:59 PM1/31/10
to Bangalore Bikers Club
Hi All,
It's fine. We will meet at pyramid this Friday 5th Feb,2010 if it's
fine with all.


Sudhansu
+919535083280

On Jan 31, 1:02 am, Prabhakar R <itsmeprabha...@gmail.com> wrote:
> ok. ll join u guys.
>
> btw, if we meet with our bikes in future, it ll be awesome.
>
> -prab
>
> On Sun, Jan 31, 2010 at 1:22 AM, Sandip Bhattacharya <
>
>
>

> sand...@foss-community.com> wrote:
> > On Sun, Jan 31, 2010 at 1:12 AM, Prabhakar R <itsmeprabha...@gmail.com>


> > wrote:
> > > So, meeting at pyramid with our bikes?
>
> > I wouldn't mind taking a look at your bikes. But I can't get mine
> > right away as I still don't commute. I just bought my bike a week
> > back, and am cycling after a decade. Besides am still mustering my
> > courage to bike from Tin factory on Old madras road to indiranagar. So
> > commuting is some time away. Once I start doing it, I would get my
> > bike along.
>
> > - Sandip
>
> > --
> >http://blog.sandipb.net

> > twitter.com/sandip- Hide quoted text -
>
> - Show quoted text -

Prabhakar R

unread,
Feb 1, 2010, 12:28:52 AM2/1/10
to travelfreak, Bangalore Bikers Club

sorry guys, i will not be joining you guys "this" friday. i m on leave.

-prabhakar

--

Vinay

unread,
Feb 3, 2010, 12:25:44 AM2/3/10
to Prabhakar R, travelfreak, Bangalore Bikers Club
Hi Guys
Sure we'll meet this friday..
time?
-vinay9740577077

travelfreak

unread,
Feb 3, 2010, 3:32:00 AM2/3/10
to Bangalore Bikers Club
Hi All,
I just wanted a confirmation regarding who will be coming to the
Friday get together for lunch at Pyramid food courts. So can all of
you please confirm by Thursday evening so that we will know the exact
number of people coming.

Thanks
Sudhansu
+919535083280

On Feb 3, 10:25 am, Vinay <svin...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Guys
> Sure we'll meet this friday..
> time?
> -vinay9740577077
>
>
>
> On Mon, Feb 1, 2010 at 10:58 AM, Prabhakar R <itsmeprabha...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > sorry guys, i will not be joining you guys "this" friday. i m on leave.
>
> > -prabhakar

> >> Visitwww.bangalorebicyclechampionships.comfor more details


>
> > --
> > biking conversations on the world famous "Bangalore Bikers Club" :)
>
> > are you a part of the bicycle racing scene?

> > Visitwww.bangalorebicyclechampionships.comfor more details- Hide quoted text -

Yogesh N. Rao

unread,
Feb 3, 2010, 3:38:57 AM2/3/10
to travelfreak, Bangalore Bikers Club
Speak up BBC. Where's the love?

If EGL food court is anything like the one at BTP, I would recommend that you congregate by 11:45am so you get adjacent seats.

Ashwatha Matthur

unread,
Feb 3, 2010, 3:54:50 AM2/3/10
to yna...@gmail.com, Bangalore Bikers Club
+BBC (Thanks Yogesh!)


On Wed, Feb 3, 2010 at 2:19 PM, Yogesh N. Rao <yna...@gmail.com> wrote:
you responded just to me :-)


On Wed, Feb 3, 2010 at 2:18 PM, Ashwatha Matthur <ashw...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Sudhanshu,

I will be coming. As Yogesh just said, I would recommend some time before 12.30 pm (preferably around 12)  to ensure that we have space.

--Ashwatha.


Sandip Bhattacharya

unread,
Feb 3, 2010, 5:47:52 AM2/3/10
to Bangalore Bikers Club
I am in. Will be there by 12. Should be fine crowd-wise.

- Sandip

On Wed, Feb 3, 2010 at 2:08 PM, Yogesh N. Rao <yna...@gmail.com> wrote:

--
http://blog.sandipb.net
twitter.com/sandip

travelfreak

unread,
Feb 3, 2010, 7:16:07 AM2/3/10
to Bangalore Bikers Club
Hi All,
I think we will assemble there at EGIL at 12.15P.M if that's fine with
all.Please send across your numbers so that we can contact each other.
My number is given in this mail.

Sudhansu
+919535083280

On Feb 3, 3:47 pm, Sandip Bhattacharya <sand...@foss-community.com>
wrote:


> I am in. Will be there by 12. Should be fine crowd-wise.
>
> - Sandip
>
> On Wed, Feb 3, 2010 at 2:08 PM, Yogesh N. Rao <yna...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
> > Speak up BBC. Where's the love?
>
> > If EGL food court is anything like the one at BTP, I would recommend that
> > you congregate by 11:45am so you get adjacent seats.
>

> >> > >> Visitwww.bangalorebicyclechampionships.comformore details


>
> >> > > --
> >> > > biking conversations on the world famous "Bangalore Bikers Club" :)
>
> >> > > are you a part of the bicycle racing scene?

> >> > > Visitwww.bangalorebicyclechampionships.comformore details- Hide


> >> > > quoted text -
>
> >> > - Show quoted text -
>
> >> --
> >> biking conversations on the world famous "Bangalore Bikers Club" :)
>
> >> are you a part of the bicycle racing scene?
> >> Visitwww.bangalorebicyclechampionships.comfor more details
>
> > --
> > biking conversations on the world famous "Bangalore Bikers Club" :)
>
> > are you a part of the bicycle racing scene?
> > Visitwww.bangalorebicyclechampionships.comfor more details
>

> --http://blog.sandipb.net

Vishy

unread,
Feb 3, 2010, 10:58:42 PM2/3/10
to Bangalore Bikers Club
Also, we can fix up a meeting place, may be the bigg open space in
front of Mothay / Barista Coffee Bar.
In this way, its easy to locate other bikers, than going rounds inside
Pyramid, as tmrw is a week-end, and
the place will be packed.

Cheers!!

travelfreak

unread,
Feb 4, 2010, 3:25:20 AM2/4/10
to Bangalore Bikers Club
Hi All,
Atttention please.All bikers coming for lunch to EGIL pyramid food
court on 5th February,2010, please be there downstairs at the " VEG BY
NATURE" stall around 12.15P.M. The lunch will be self paid and we will
have some discussion regarding future get-together lunch and the
biking scene in Bangalore. Hope to see you all there.


Sudhansu

Sandip Bhattacharya

unread,
Feb 5, 2010, 7:04:07 AM2/5/10
to Bangalore Bikers Club
On Thu, Feb 4, 2010 at 1:55 PM, travelfreak <sudhan...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
> Atttention please.All  bikers coming for lunch to EGIL pyramid food
> court on 5th February,2010, please be there downstairs at the " VEG BY
> NATURE" stall around 12.15P.M. The lunch will be self paid and we will
> have some discussion regarding future get-together lunch and the
> biking scene in Bangalore. Hope to see you all there.

Small meet. Big report. But hey, this was my first bike meetup!

http://pedalogue.wordpress.com/2010/02/05/bbc-meet-at-egl/

Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages