BOTS BIKE SCHOOL: Road Cycling Emergency Boot Camp

Suraj L.N. Swamy

Dec 10, 2015, 8:30:32 AM12/10/15
to Bangalore Bikers Club
Hola BBC Members,

We're running a BOTS bootcamp for our road cyclist and you're invited!

This Boot camp is aimed at getting road cyclist going into TFN 2015 comfortable with fixing basic issues on their awesome bikes. We go over the below and basic maintenance tricks to ensure you enjoy this tour a whole lot more!
  • Fixing a flat tire
  • Fixing brakes (Cable setup, aligning brake pads)
  • Learning to pack your bicycle
  • 6 things to do at end of each day for the better ride
Perfect time to get answers to questions that have been on your mind for a while.

DETAILS
  • Sunday, 13 December
  • 3 - 5PM @ Specialized Concept Store (map/directions)
  • Event details - http://bit.ly/road_cycling_bootcamp
  • Call (080) 4150 5583 to book your seat. (Only 20 seat available)
CHECKLIST
  • Bring your bike if you can
  • Your puncture repair kit. We will be running DIY FIXIT sessions to ensure you have life saving puncture fixing skills
  • A notebook and a pen in case you would like to take notes
  • Beer for your instructor. Optional but awesome!
Any further questions? I'm happy to help.

Have a great week ahead.

Happy cycling :)
Suraj