Is it possible to get a cage plate of a Merida MTA 510 Deore XT RD?

Mayank Rungta

Aug 24, 2022, 12:38:49 PM8/24/22
to BBC
Hi all,

I have a broken rear derailleur, Deore XT from a MTA 510. I was wondering if it is possible to get the cage plate for the same. Checking here before I buy a replacement RD. Was trying hard to rescue this one, not wanting to trash it

Also, if anybody has a spare RD please let me know. Happy to buy it off.

image.png

मयंक  रुंगटा
--

#MustWatch A Blade of Grass - an amazing talk by Anju Venkat

Parag Patankar

Aug 24, 2022, 9:09:10 PM8/24/22
to Mayank Rungta, Chidambaran Subramanian, BBC
Check with Rakesh at RR cycles Madiwala, he has fabricated parts for other cyclists. I think Chiddu might have more detail.

And this is the perfect application for 3-D printing !

--
Biking conversations on the world famous "Bangalore Bikers Club" :)
bangalorebikersclub.com