*** Cannondale Synapse Carbon 6 (105) (2015) for sale ***

Sanath Kumar S D

Apr 22, 2023, 11:33:59 PM4/22/23
to Bangalore Bikers Club
Hi All,

*** Cannondale Synapse Carbon 6 (105) (2015) for sale ***

Purchased Price:  ₹1,66,750.00

Purchased from Cycling Boutique Experience Center, Bangalore - Check the link https://www.facebook.com/CyclingBoutiqueExperienceCenter/photos/a.1650758631823730/1650758641823729

Specifications: https://www.choosemybicycle.com/en/bicycles/cannondale-synapse-carbon-6-105-2015

Size : 56

Additional Details

Super low hours - Bike was purchased in 2015 - Used it for approximately less than 2 years  - only for long rides - Less than 10 rides may be, as I am having 5 Bikes at home - Regularly Serviced at Cycling Boutique, Bangalore - Service History is available at CB

Reason for selling: My Cannondale Synapse Carbon needs a rider (and that ain't me anymore)

Looking for serious buyers who can offer best price.

Contact Details: <SDSANA...@GMAIL.COM>, further we can connect through mobile / in person,

Thanks

Sanath Kumar S D

Sanath Kumar S D

Apr 23, 2023, 7:38:52 AM4/23/23
to Bangalore Bikers Club
Forgotten to attach pictures in my previous email

Thanks

--
Biking conversations on the world famous "Bangalore Bikers Club" :)
bangalorebikersclub.com

Regards,

Sanath
+ 91 988 019 4896