Looking for Bikes in ~10-15K range

Pawan

Dec 3, 2014, 2:59:04 AM12/3/14
to bangalor...@googlegroups.com
Guys,

Can you please suggest some good bikes in ~10-15K range?

Alternatively, one of my colleague is interested in selling his 6 month old Merida Crossway-20MD for 23K. Is it a good bike and a good deal?

Opinions please.

Thanks,
Pawan

Pradeep Naidu

Dec 3, 2014, 4:50:24 AM12/3/14
to Pawan, Bangalore Bikers Club
whats your height? are you interested in road bikes?

--
biking conversations on the world famous "Bangalore Bikers Club" :)

are you a part of the bicycle racing scene?
Visit www.bangalorebicyclechampionships.com for more details
---

Pradeep Naidu S

Pawan

Dec 3, 2014, 5:11:32 AM12/3/14
to bangalor...@googlegroups.com

5'9''. Yes, I would prefer resuming cycling with a road bike.