Re: [BBC] Kerosene and Singer oil in Marathahalli

Banibrata Dutta

Nov 28, 2012, 12:52:13 AM11/28/12
to Sudhir, Bangalore Bikers Club
Check with your maid, watchman, dhobi etc. They'd know for sure. Most of them buy it from the PDS ration store, but also know of open-market sellers.

On Tue, Nov 27, 2012 at 5:30 PM, Sudhir <vijaysudhi...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Guys,

Any idea where can I buy Kerosene and Singer oil near Marathahalli ?

I need to degrease and oil my bike.

Cheers,
Sudhir

--
biking conversations on the world famous "Bangalore Bikers Club" :)

are you a part of the bicycle racing scene?
Visit www.bangalorebicyclechampionships.com for more details

--
regards,
Banibrata

Promise Gangani

Nov 28, 2012, 2:46:13 AM11/28/12
to bangalor...@googlegroups.com
Go for Diesel instead of Kerosene. its very easy to get and same use.

Senthil Kumar

Nov 28, 2012, 4:20:25 AM11/28/12
to Promise Gangani, bangalor...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sudir
in open market...Kerosene is Rs 40 per litre. near Audugudi, I enquired it. definetly
u may get it in open market nearby areas.

nilesh dhumal

Jan 14, 2013, 9:43:42 AM1/14/13
to Promise Gangani, bangalor...@googlegroups.com

Diesel,Kerosene, Singer Oil OMG.. save your bike dude...
you actually get good bike care products these days easily ..

--
Nilesh N Dhumal