Whitefield to Bagmane Tech Park

Puneet Sardana

Jun 21, 2011, 12:16:18 AM6/21/11
to Bangalore Bikers Club
Bikers,

I cycle to Bagmane Tech Park, C V Raman Nagar from Whitefield. Going through the Whitefield main road, railway under bridge and OM road was such a pain, so I decided to explore a new route. Below is a link to another route I "discovered" (if i may use that word :)). It is mostly very small roads and two wheeler traffic except the Khaggadapura main road part which has some RTVs/Cabs pumping pollution. Still i feel my overall intake of carbon monoxide et al is much lesser on this route.

Hope it can be of use to someone else. Also any modifications to improve this further are welcome.

http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=Unknown+road&daddr=Maheshwaramma+Temple+Rd+to:Maheshwaramma+Temple+Rd+to:Outer+Ring+Rd+to:kaggadasapura+to+Outer+Ring+Rd+to:Unknown+road+to:Kaggadasapura+Main+Rd+to:Kaggadasapura+Main+Rd+to:Unknown+road+to:Unknown+road&hl=en&ll=12.979447,77.672031&spn=0.014783,0.01929&sll=12.980827,77.661914&sspn=0.007391,0.009645&geocode=FbpCxgAdvqChBA%3BFfg4xgAdZn-hBA%3BFd49xgAd9G6hBA%3BFbg6xgAdSmqhBA%3BFRkyxgAdl2ihBA%3BFZkfxgAdVkqhBA%3BFTYhxgAdWjyhBA%3BFSIjxgAdIBqhBA%3BFXoMxgAdeRahBA%3BFfUOxgAd4g2hBA&mra=mi&mrsp=9&sz=17&z=16

-Puneet

ashutosh

Jun 21, 2011, 1:18:46 AM6/21/11
to Bangalore Bikers Club
good work brother

On Jun 21, 9:16 am, Puneet Sardana <puneet.sard...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Bikers,
>
> I cycle to Bagmane Tech Park, C V Raman Nagar from Whitefield. Going through
> the Whitefield main road, railway under bridge and OM road was such a pain,
> so I decided to explore a new route. Below is a link to another route I
> "discovered" (if i may use that word :)). It is mostly very small roads and
> two wheeler traffic except the Khaggadapura main road part which has some
> RTVs/Cabs pumping pollution. Still i feel my overall intake of carbon
> monoxide et al is much lesser on this route.
>
> Hope it can be of use to someone else. Also any modifications to improve
> this further are welcome.
>
> http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=Unknown+road&daddr=Maheshwaramma+Te...
>
> -Puneet

Ameeta Baidur

Jun 27, 2011, 8:11:39 AM6/27/11
to ashutosh, Bangalore Bikers Club
Hey,

Is anyone cycling from malleswaram side  to Bagmane tech park?

Ameeta

--
biking conversations on the world famous "Bangalore Bikers Club" :)

are you a part of the bicycle racing scene?
Visit www.bangalorebicyclechampionships.com for more details