Selling my 6.5 year old Cannondale F7 MTB

sandeep shet

Jun 11, 2017, 4:39:56 AM6/11/17
to bangalor...@googlegroups.com

Hi guys,
I am selling (with heavy heart of course) my 6.5 year old Cannondale F7 mtb,
I have looked after it really really well.
Asking price Rs. 25,500/- non negotiable because of updates.
I have the original receipt, i just have to search for it.

Additional updates to bike and other accessories:
1. The original bike had avid bb5 disc brakes, I upgraded them to avid bb7.
2. I will add one pair of new disc brake pads.
3. Two bottle holders attached.
4. Recently put new set of cones and bearings to rear wheel.
5. Its rainy season, I have added sks beavertail mudguards.
6. Specialized body geometry handle bar grips.
7. Wellgo platform pedals.
8. One extra specialized tube.
No extra cost for the above upgrades.

Reason for selling: I recently got a fixie, and had promised my Mother and wife that i will sell one of my other cycles.

Along with this i am also selling some other stuff:
1. Btwin hand pump used, still works as good as new- Make a reasonable offer
2. 4 metal suncross bottle holders - totally new ones - Make a reasonable offer
3. New Sram avid 160mm brake discs along with nuts and disc brake mounts - Make a reasonable offer

--
Regards,
Sandeep Shet

Ali Poonawala

Jun 12, 2017, 3:45:21 AM6/12/17
to sandeep shet, Sharath Chandar
Reason for selling: I recently got a fixie, and had promised my Mother and wife that i will sell one of my other cycles.

Hehe !
Sounds verrry familiar !!
So much life demands out of a mere mortal man !!

Ali Poonawala
Bangalore

--
Biking conversations on the world famous "Bangalore Bikers Club" :)
bangalorebikersclub.com

Sudhir Pai

Jun 12, 2017, 5:24:14 AM6/12/17
to Bangalore Bikers Club
One of the rare occasions mother and wife will bury all differences and put a mighty united opposition from us hopping onto saddle.

Sanath Kumar S D

Jun 12, 2017, 6:26:41 AM6/12/17
to Ali Poonawala, sandeep shet, Sharath Chandar
Dr. Ali,

4 times I am failed in that similar promise . . . . 😁

Thanks - Sanath
--
Regards,

Sanath
+ 91 988 019 4896

sandeep shet

Jun 12, 2017, 11:52:28 PM6/12/17
to Sanath Kumar S D, Ali Poonawala, Sharath Chandar
Haha.. Good one Sanath Sir.. I dont think i can fail in my promises.. :P
Ali Sir, we mere mortal men dont have many choices. .do we? :)

berkeleydb

Jun 14, 2017, 5:33:50 AM6/14/17
to Bangalore Bikers Club
Note that he has promised to sell "one" of his other cycles. He is going down fighting. :)

-{db}.

Venkatesh Ramadurgkar

Jun 22, 2017, 7:49:29 AM6/22/17
to Bangalore Bikers Club
Hi,
Is it still available ? Any nego on asking price? I have budget upto 20K to 22K.
Please let me know your mobile no.

Venkatesh

Sandy

Aug 14, 2017, 4:18:39 AM8/14/17
to Bangalore Bikers Club
Looks like the price is high. I am ready to lower the price to 20K.

lakshya

Jan 31, 2023, 10:13:20 PM1/31/23
to Bangalore Bikers Club
i know this is irrelevant but can you please tell me more about your fixed gear bike
i have been researching for a while but havent landed on a bike a like
so, can you please tell me the name of your bike and/or the store you got it from
regards

sandeep shet

Feb 1, 2023, 9:21:56 AM2/1/23
to lakshya, Bangalore Bikers Club
Hi Lakshya,
I have a 'purefix' fixie. Bought it second hand from Suraj from BOTS. It is steel colour. Has both the brakes

The rear wheel can be fixed in fixed gear mode or free-wheel mode.

 Still have all three cycles with me. Planning to sell any one of them.

--
Biking conversations on the world famous "Bangalore Bikers Club" :)
bangalorebikersclub.com
---

db

Feb 9, 2023, 5:51:37 AM2/9/23
to Bangalore Bikers Club
>  Still have all three cycles with me. Planning to sell any one of them.

That is quite a status quo, since ~2017. :D  (Ofcourse, the 2-3yrs of the pandemic can be discounted.)

-{db}.
.
.

sandeep shet

Feb 10, 2023, 2:48:47 AM2/10/23
to db, Bangalore Bikers Club
Haha.. Yeah.. I don't see the status quo changing anytime soon too... :)

db

Feb 10, 2023, 2:23:31 PM2/10/23
to Bangalore Bikers Club
Suggest posting this as a new thread; that should give it better visibility.  Lot of folks might have info/experience to share about fixies.

-{db}.
.
.