Volunteers for Nandi Race

Jagannath Moorthy

Jun 1, 2009, 11:33:04 AM6/1/09
to Bangalore Bikers Club
Folks,

      We would like to call for volunteers to help organize the second leg of the Bangalore Bicycle Championship. As you are aware, this is a mass start race from CCD on Bellary Road to the top of Nandi and will be held on June 21 or 28(fill in the survey to help us finalize the dates fast). In case you are interested in helping out, please fill in your details at

http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=cjY3ZUhzZWUxN0VaZkdVWjVVU1FVdkE6MA..

A couple of requests
- Please nominate yourself only if you are serious and are certain that you will be able to devote time for this. This is a long event unlike the last time and will require you to devote a substantial amount of time both on the race day and prior to that to work out the modalities.
- We need atleast 3-4 people who were not in the organizing committee last time as a couple of the members from last time will be riding this event.

regards
jagan

mahend...@gmail.com

Jun 1, 2009, 11:38:49 AM6/1/09
to Jagannath Moorthy, Bangalor...@googlegroups.com
Hello

Please let me know how to register for the race.

Mahendra Warad.

Sent from my BlackBerry® from Reliance Mobile, India's No.1 Network.

From: Jagannath Moorthy
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 21:03:04 +0530
To: Bangalore Bikers Club<Bangalor...@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [BBC] Volunteers for Nandi Race