Bike rack for Hyundai EON

Mooseman

Sep 23, 2015, 1:36:02 AM9/23/15
to Bangalore Bikers Club
Hi folks,
I am currently looking to buy a bike rack for my car (Hyundai EON)

Is it possible to get a overhead rack that can fit 4 bikes for this car ?

Ravindra BR

Sep 23, 2015, 5:03:46 AM9/23/15
to Mooseman, Bangalore Bikers Club

On Marti 800 George lusinger hope I've spelt his name correct
Used to keep 5 cycles

--
biking conversations on the world famous "Bangalore Bikers Club" :)

are you a part of the bicycle racing scene?
Visit www.bangalorebicyclechampionships.com for more details
---

Vikas

Sep 23, 2015, 5:29:35 AM9/23/15
to Ravindra BR, Bangalore Bikers Club
Any idea which  bike rack it was?

Sep 23, 2015, 6:02:47 AM9/23/15
to Vikas, Bangalore Bikers Club

Custom built by modify ing a second hand steel rack from shivaji nagar scrap sale market
Search in this group message
Should be there