Cycling in Harohalli-Jigani Route Allowed (Not Through Ragihalli)

Karthik R

Nov 26, 2021, 1:36:33 AM11/26/21
to Bangalore Bikers Club
Hi Folks,

I am planning on riding the Harohalli-Jigani route tomorrow, but not through Ragihalli: https://www.strava.com/routes/1249858

Those who have ridden the route recently, could you please let me know if you were stopped by forest guards.

I ride a hybrid and will be starting from Kammanahalli, if you would like to join me, please let me know.

Thanks,
Karthik

Parag

Nov 26, 2021, 7:28:13 AM11/26/21
to Bangalore Bikers Club
I have not been stopped on the main Harohalli-Jigani route of late.
A few years ago (around 2015?) when there were a few incidents of trekkers going into the forest and some deaths, the guards were more prone to stopping riders, and I have stopped me once, but since I was riding in a group they let us go.
Raghalli I was stopped and told to turn back, have gone there only once.

Karthik R

Dec 1, 2021, 1:44:46 AM12/1/21
to Bangalore Bikers Club
Hey, thanks Parag. I managed to ride the entire route without being stopped :)

Thanks,
Karthik