BBCh6 - Volunteering, Race Marshaling and Planning

Rohan Kini

Oct 8, 2009, 11:35:15 PM10/8/09
to bangaloreBikers
The Volunteers thread

Like mentioned in the prev mail - Ravi has some really nice trails in his backyard (the sarjapur area). We need a couple of folks who can ride this Saturday/Sunday (we need to decide when) and mark out the trail for race day (actually its more like just have a fun trail ride)

- loops are good. Easier to manage, easier to have help stations. Plus its more fun as you get to overtake etc
- more challenging the better - BBCh 4 pushed the bar quite high !
- 25 - 30km ?

any other ideas ? thoughts ?

Ravi Ranjan

Oct 10, 2009, 12:38:01 AM10/10/09
to Bangalore Bikers Club
This morning i went running in search of a good trail. I have 3
options in mind.
So if you want to see the tail, and want to make the trails as tough
as you want it to be. Volunteer....
Considering sunday morning cylothon is there (i am not participating),
we can go for the final recce in the evening at 3 tomorrow.

Belive me these are some kick-ass fast trails .....
~Ravi

On Oct 9, 8:35 am, Rohan Kini <rohan.k...@gmail.com> wrote:
> *The Volunteers thread*
>
> Like mentioned in the prev mail - Ravi has some really nice trails in his
> backyard (the sarjapur area). We need a couple of folks who can ride this
> Saturday/Sunday (*we need to decide when*) and mark out the trail for race
> day (*actually its more like just have a fun trail ride*)

Ravi Ranjan

Oct 10, 2009, 2:22:10 AM10/10/09
to Bangalore Bikers Club, Ravi Ranjan

Ravi Ranjan

Oct 10, 2009, 2:23:36 AM10/10/09
to Bangalore Bikers Club, Ravi Ranjan
Hey guys,
Find the first options KML file attached.
~Ravi
--
Tour of Nilgiris
www.tourofnilgiris.com