People from HP, Join BTA "Bangalore Bikers" Commute Challenge here!!

Nilay Shah

Oct 19, 2013, 11:37:47 AM10/19/13
to bangalor...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

After inspirational story of Infosys Bangalore (Vinay Shankara and the team), We also have our own HP Bangalore Team.

See the full post of Vinay how they achieved 16th position worldwide in global commute challenge!
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!searchin/Bangalore-bikers/commute/bangalore-bikers/9v3IxEx1Bdc/QhaI3bPc_oUJ

If you are working with HP (any campus in Bangalore), just follow below steps
Registration link: http://bikecommutechallenge.com/accounts/register/  Choose "Ride your way" with donate 0$ - this will lead you to the free sign up.
Type "HP Bangalore" in the Your Team - in registration page itself. and you will be added into HP Bangalore Team.
After registration - just log your trips so that each mile counts in the commute challenge !

For complete steps and how to stuffs, you can check this doc, but I guess you won't need this as you understand everything just after logging into the site- https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B-LZJFs9KEkPdGJ4Xy02ckFhcWs/edit?usp=sharing

By the way, currently there are four teams from Bangalore, already there in Bangalore Bikers League !
Those are- Infosys, SAP, Bosch and HP.
I would also recommend  other people (other than above four companies) to register and create your own company's team... team will surely grow !!!

-Nilay