BBCh5, Volunteers and Planning

Rajat Agrawal

Sep 9, 2009, 12:33:51 AM9/9/09
to bangaloreBikers
Kick starting the Volunteers thread...

- Last time round the print-out with the registered participants was not sorted by either registration number or name... pre-race confirmation of registration became very difficult as it took a long scan time to identify and tick the names or assign a new number on the spot. So this time round a printout with registered names sorted on registration number will make the pre-race registration confirmation a whole lot easier.
@Vasu - I am assuming you are going to be taking care of getting the print-out's like last last time.

-Rajat

Namit Nangia

Sep 9, 2009, 12:50:36 AM9/9/09
to Rajat Agrawal, bangaloreBikers
The registration page still says "

Registration for the race on 16th of August 2009."

--
Thanks,
Namit Nangia

Have you checked out our Nutrition Consultation Services yet? Check them out at http://www.lifemojo.com/buy/tag/nutrition-service
For any help, contact us at ca...@lifemojo.com or call us at +91 90089 99189.

Rajat Agrawal

Sep 9, 2009, 12:57:27 AM9/9/09
to Namit Nangia, bangaloreBikers
Fixed!,  Thanks Namit.

Looking forward to active community review :)... makes life a lot easier

-Rajat

Manjula Sridhar

Sep 9, 2009, 2:23:08 AM9/9/09
to Rajat Agrawal, bangaloreBikers
Rajat,

I wont be there on the race day :-(.

But I can volunteer for any pre race logistics/work until 18th.

Let me know how I can contribute.

Regards,
Manjula.

rajata...@gmail.com

Sep 9, 2009, 2:35:13 AM9/9/09
to Manjula Sridhar, bangaloreBikers
Well that makes two of us... works better if you let us know how u can contribute.

how about making sure all your friends know about bbc and the race in case they dont alredy know :)

-rajat

Rohan Kini

Sep 10, 2009, 12:30:52 AM9/10/09
to rajata...@gmail.com, Manjula Sridhar, bangaloreBikers
Any nice generic posters for the BBCh races anyone ?

We can print some of these and post it up at various places. That way we dont have to print one every race. We can point to the URL and say its a race every third sunday every month.

Annjuu

Sep 10, 2009, 1:43:07 AM9/10/09
to Bangalore Bikers Club

Hi,

i just did one design... how do i attach it here?

Thanks
Annjuu

On Sep 10, 9:30 am, Rohan Kini <rohan.k...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Any nice generic posters for the BBCh races anyone ?
>
> We can print some of these and post it up at various places. That way we
> dont have to print one every race. We can point to the URL and say its a
> race every third sunday every month.
>
> On Wed, Sep 9, 2009 at 12:05 PM, <rajatagra...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Well that makes two of us... works better if you let us know how u can
> > contribute.
>
> > how about making sure all your friends know about bbc and the race in case
> > they dont alredy know :)
>
> > -rajat

Rajat

Sep 10, 2009, 2:04:45 AM9/10/09
to Bangalore Bikers Club

Rajat Agrawal

Sep 10, 2009, 2:08:38 AM9/10/09
to Annjuu, Bangalore Bikers Club
if you are posting from ur gmail then add it as an email attachment...
I dont think u can add attchmts from the google groups page, u can
upload it to someplace like flickr and send the url to it in the mail

-rajat
--
Sent from my mobile device

Vivek Radhakrishnan

Sep 10, 2009, 2:17:11 AM9/10/09
to Annjuu, Bangalore Bikers Club
Just like a regular attachment I guess.

Sent from my iPhone

trinit...@gmail.com

Sep 10, 2009, 3:32:33 AM9/10/09
to Rajat Agrawal, Bangalore Bikers Club
Cool , doing that now ...

Sent from my iPhone

On 10-Sep-2009, at 11:38 AM, Rajat Agrawal <rajata...@gmail.com>

Annjuu

Sep 10, 2009, 3:41:58 AM9/10/09
to Bangalore Bikers Club
Ok... uploaded on picasa... let me know.. if you guys like it then we
can work on it further, treat these designs as initial ideas.. first
draft..
here is the link...

http://picasaweb.google.com/trinitysasha/PosterIdeas?feat=directlink

thanks

Annjuu

On Sep 10, 12:32 pm, trinitysa...@gmail.com wrote:
> Cool , doing that now ...
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On 10-Sep-2009, at 11:38 AM, Rajat Agrawal <rajatagra...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > if you are posting from ur gmail then add it as an email attachment...
> > I dont think u can add attchmts from the google groups page, u can
> > upload it to someplace like flickr and send the url to it in the mail
>
> > -rajat

Sudhir P

Sep 10, 2009, 4:01:04 AM9/10/09
to Annjuu, Bangalore Bikers Club
Absolutely awesome....... particularly the 'are u evolved enough' one...... But it feels so much more suited for CM.... Probably we should get shirts printed w these and ride the CM

but the title should be Bangalore Bicycle championships and not Bangalore Bikers Club.... And a regular font would be nice instead of the whacko one...

-sud
--
================================
Sudhir.P

I do not suffer from insanity......
I enjoy it!
================================

Vivek Radhakrishnan

Sep 10, 2009, 5:09:38 AM9/10/09
to Annjuu, Bangalore Bikers Club
How cool!!!! Did you create that first graphic with the flags?

Sent from my iPhone

suma rao

Sep 10, 2009, 5:36:48 AM9/10/09
to Bangalore Bikers Club
Hey Annjuu,

Very cool!!!

Loved the ' Are you evolved enough'

Suma

Vivek Radhakrishnan

Sep 10, 2009, 5:46:07 AM9/10/09
to suma rao, Bangalore Bikers Club
Yes, very clever :)
I want a T shirt with that for sure!!

Sent from my iPhone

Annjuu

Sep 10, 2009, 6:01:09 AM9/10/09
to Bangalore Bikers Club
Me too :)

On Sep 10, 2:46 pm, Vivek Radhakrishnan <themudoff...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Yes, very clever :)
> I want a T shirt with that for sure!!
>
> Sent from my iPhone

Annjuu

Sep 10, 2009, 8:50:44 AM9/10/09
to Bangalore Bikers Club
Hey Namit,

which file would you need the pdf or the jpeg....
let me know, will email the same..

Thanks

Namit Nangia

Sep 10, 2009, 8:55:38 AM9/10/09
to Annjuu, Bangalore Bikers Club
Which Image editing s/w do you use... Send me the original source if its fine with you... should be good fun trying to play with it :)
else PDF ( preferably layered PDF :) ).

modi

Sep 10, 2009, 9:00:59 AM9/10/09
to Namit Nangia, Annjuu, Bangalore Bikers Club
ppl picasa and other are blocked in my office...could u guys attach a image / pdf of that...

cheers
modi

trinit...@gmail.com

Sep 10, 2009, 9:03:57 AM9/10/09
to Namit Nangia, Bangalore Bikers Club
took 2-3 images and played around.. In Photoshop .. Then moved it to power point to skew it a bit .. Now I have a PDF and a jpeg .. I would also like some color in it ..

Sent from my iPhone

trinit...@gmail.com

Sep 10, 2009, 9:05:14 AM9/10/09
to modi, Namit Nangia, Bangalore Bikers Club
Can't attch in google groups ...

Namit , I did a merge down for the layers ...

Sent from my iPhone

Rajat Agrawal

Sep 10, 2009, 9:18:41 AM9/10/09
to trinit...@gmail.com, Namit Nangia, Bangalore Bikers Club
Quick check - make sure you have permissions to use the images you played around with. Please remember depending on the image it  may not be okay to use it without permission. The copyright owner (if any) may not be too happy about it...

-Rajat

trinit...@gmail.com

Sep 10, 2009, 9:23:34 AM9/10/09
to Rajat Agrawal, Namit Nangia, Bangalore Bikers Club
Hey guys..
Let's look at these images as ideas rather than the ready product... If we like the ideas we take it forwArd

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone

Rohan Kini

Sep 11, 2009, 12:25:26 AM9/11/09
to trinit...@gmail.com, Rajat Agrawal, Namit Nangia, Bangalore Bikers Club
crap .. the  RFL guys have their "Hecules City Challenge" on the same day - http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=124124994374

sucks ..

Rajat Agrawal

Sep 11, 2009, 1:29:29 AM9/11/09
to Rohan Kini, trinit...@gmail.com, Namit Nangia, Bangalore Bikers Club
The problem part is that its during the same time... i think the deal is to go around to the dealers and filling in forms, doesn't look like cycling to them is mandatory....

Now what... do we shift to Saturday 19th or just go ahead or community votes??

-Rajat

Sudhir P

Sep 11, 2009, 1:32:34 AM9/11/09
to Rajat Agrawal, Rohan Kini, trinit...@gmail.com, Namit Nangia, Bangalore Bikers Club
100 votes from me to keep it on sunday 20th itself

-sud

Rohan Kini

Sep 11, 2009, 4:01:31 AM9/11/09
to Sudhir P, Rajat Agrawal, trinit...@gmail.com, Namit Nangia, Bangalore Bikers Club
+100 from my side too .. heh

any folks with the -100s ?

వినయ్ రాజ్ డి

Sep 11, 2009, 4:38:16 AM9/11/09
to Rohan Kini, Sudhir P, Rajat Agrawal, trinit...@gmail.com, Namit Nangia, Bangalore Bikers Club
change in BBC's calender -- noways, let others do it

let's make our event popular and successful. . .
& let others know the  popularity of the BBC/BBCh, the difference and how crucial is BBC involution in cycling events

Yogesh N. Rao

Sep 11, 2009, 4:46:33 AM9/11/09
to Vivek Radhakrishnan, suma rao, Bangalore Bikers Club
Annjuu, WOW! Such creativity! I am amazed by the people we have in our cycling group. Such +ve energy. AMAZING.

Vivek, I second you. I recently purchased a Bicycle T-Shirt at Decathlon and like the quality. It would be really great if we could get the "Are You Evolved?" picture message printed on such a T-Shirt. I would not mind buying a couple of those goodies.

Thanks,
Yogesh.

Pradeep B V

Sep 11, 2009, 6:18:47 AM9/11/09
to Rohan Kini, Sudhir P, Rajat Agrawal, trinit...@gmail.com, Namit Nangia, Bangalore Bikers Club
BBCh happens on the 3rd sunday of every month and the world knows about it.

Period.

- P

+ 10000000000000000

Yogesh N. Rao

Sep 11, 2009, 11:42:49 AM9/11/09
to Pradeep B V, Rohan Kini, Sudhir P, Rajat Agrawal, trinit...@gmail.com, Namit Nangia, Bangalore Bikers Club
Guys, the date change question is not up for voting. We will cause confusion if we change dates. There are people who have read about us in DH and other newspapers. Date change is not happening. Let us just say We are doing it as we had planned!

Vivek Radhakrishnan

Sep 11, 2009, 11:22:38 PM9/11/09
to yna...@gmail.com, Pradeep B V, Rohan Kini, Sudhir P, Rajat Agrawal, trinit...@gmail.com, Namit Nangia, Bangalore Bikers Club
Totally!!!!!
--
VIVEK RADHAKRISHNAN

Vivek Radhakrishnan

Sep 12, 2009, 5:41:33 AM9/12/09
to yna...@gmail.com, Pradeep B V, Rohan Kini, Sudhir P, Rajat Agrawal, trinit...@gmail.com, Namit Nangia, Bangalore Bikers Club
A BIG HELLO TO ALL!
BBCh 5 is around the corner, and things are falling into place.

I had earlier sent the maps of how to get to the race as well as the
race route itself, but I will re-attach these to this mail just in
case.

A bunch of us a doing a reccee of the entire route tomorrow morning,
and I think it would be a great idea for as many people as possible to
do it. Not just as a reccee, but also because it is a truly fantastic
ride with great roads, no traffic and awesome  scenery. I hope to see
many of you out there tomorrow.
We will be heading out from opposite Columbia Asia
Assembly time 6.15 am
Departure 6.30 am
The route is quite simple to the race start, I can give a small
briefing in the morning, but would recommend that you print out the
maps of the race route itself and carry it with you.

We can ride out in diff groups based on riding speeds etc, team
KYNKYNY Racing (3/5) will be doing a team training, all you other
teams out there, here is a good chance to do the same ;)

A few people have signed up to volunteer - awesome, but it would be
great to have more on board as there will be about 4 stations and it
would be good to have at least 2 people at each.

Below are written directions to the venue and the race route too.

DIRECTIONS TO BBCh 5

1. Set your odos to 0 at Mekhri Circle, and head out towards the Airport.

2. at 8.4 km you will have passed Jakkur Aerodrome on your right and
will reach a traffic light, there will be a Gas station on your left.
You should get onto the service road on the left just before the
traffic light, this road will FORK OFF TO THE LEFT towards Yelahanka
and go through a railway crossing.

3. at 9.2 km you will reach the Yelahanka police station (on your
left) at a traffic junction. TURN LEFT onto the Doddaballapur Road,
and ride on straight.

4. at 18.9 km you will reach a left turn at Rajanakunte Village. Set
your Odos to 0 again (for race route directions) and TURN LEFT. The
actuall start line will be a bout 1 km down this road, away from the
village.

RACE ROUTE DIRECTIONS

1. You have already Zeroed your odo at Rajanakunte Village, ride on
straight and enjoy a truely sensational road!!!

2. at 7.8 km TURN LEFT onto a road with a sign marked "Sperm Bank"!!!!!!!

3. at 13.7 km you will exit the large campus you have been riding
through, keep going straight.

4. at 15.5 km you will be joining another road, TURN RIGHT. Keep going
on this road, you will ride a bit through Hessargatta town, but will
get through it very quick.

5. at 19.75 km you will see a Granite Temple ahead of you on the left,
and a road going off to the right, TURN RIGHT.

6. at 20.7 km there is a road going off to the right, KEEP STRAIGHT,
DO NOT TURN RIGHT. the road surface is not so great here, there a 6
bumpy kms after which it is blissful again ;)

7. at 28 km you will join a main road, TURN LEFT.

8. at 29 km you will reach a T junction with a small circle, TAKE A
U-TURN AROUND THE CIRCLE and head back. You will now stay on this main
road, no turns all the way to the finish line for about 15 km.

9. at 45 km you are the winner if you get there first!!!!!

IMPORTANT, PLEASE NOTE:

Along the road there are a few small villages. Please ride extremely
cautiously through the villages! These people live on the road and it
is as if we are riding through their homes. There are often Kids,
elderly folk and animals crossing the road and we do not want to see
any accidents there.
Let us show the same respect as if we were to literally ride through
someones home. Please slow down in the villages even on Race day, this
is very important, we dont want to be brash, careless city folks to
the villagers, some of us train regularly on this route and have
always shown a lot of respect, kindly maintain this relationship as
you will be representing ALL urban cyclists.

Have an awesome ride yall!!
Vivek
98459 45642

BBCh 5 - Race Route.jpg
Route to BBCh 5 copy.jpg

rushi

Sep 12, 2009, 11:29:19 AM9/12/09
to Bangalore Bikers Club
To that, I say "tough luck" to the RFL hercules whatever thing (what
is it, anyway? some ride?). We shouldn't change dates; this is a 1000-
member 'club' and it should behave that way ;-)

On Sep 11, 9:25 am, Rohan Kini <rohan.k...@gmail.com> wrote:
> crap .. the  RFL guys have their "Hecules City Challenge" on the same day -http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=124124994374
>
> sucks ..
>
> On Thu, Sep 10, 2009 at 6:53 PM, <trinitysa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hey guys..
> > Let's look at these images as ideas rather than the ready product... If we
> > like the ideas we take it forwArd
>
> > Thanks
>
> > Sent from my iPhone
>
> > On 10-Sep-2009, at 6:48 PM, Rajat Agrawal <rajatagra...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Quick check - make sure you have permissions to use the images you played
> > around with. Please remember depending on the image it  may not be okay to
> > use it without permission. The copyright owner (if any) may not be too happy
> > about it...
>
> > -Rajat
>
> > On Thu, Sep 10, 2009 at 6:33 PM, < <trinitysa...@gmail.com>
> > trinitysa...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >> I took 2-3 images and played around.. In Photoshop .. Then moved it to
> >> power point to skew it a bit .. Now I have a PDF and a jpeg .. I would also
> >> like some color in it ..
>
> >> Sent from my iPhone
>
> >> On 10-Sep-2009, at 6:25 PM, Namit Nangia < <namit.nan...@gmail.com>
> >> namit.nan...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >> Which Image editing s/w do you use... Send me the original source if its
> >> fine with you... should be good fun trying to play with it :)
> >> else PDF ( preferably layered PDF :) ).

> >> --
> >> Thanks,
> >> Namit Nangia
> >> (m) +91 - 97314 11885
> >> (b) <http://www.namitnangia.com> <http://www.namitnangia.com>
> >>http://www.namitnangia.com
>
> >> Have you checked out our Nutrition Consultation Services yet? Check them
> >> out at <http://www.lifemojo.com/buy/tag/nutrition-service><http://www.lifemojo.com/buy/tag/nutrition-service>
> >>http://www.lifemojo.com/buy/tag/nutrition-service
> >> For any help, contact us at <c...@lifemojo.com> <c...@lifemojo.com>
> >> c...@lifemojo.com or call us at +91 90089 99189.

trinit...@gmail.com

Sep 12, 2009, 6:08:31 PM9/12/09
to Vivek Radhakrishnan, yna...@gmail.com, Pradeep B V, Rohan Kini, Sudhir P, Rajat Agrawal, Namit Nangia, Bangalore Bikers Club
Whoooo hoooooooooo ...
Me and a friend coming too ... Hope there are few other slow people in
the group too ...

Sent from my iPhone

On 12-Sep-2009, at 3:11 PM, Vivek Radhakrishnan
<themud...@gmail.com> wrote:

> <BBCh 5 - Race Route.jpg>
> <Route to BBCh 5 copy.jpg>

uhk

Sep 13, 2009, 10:23:45 AM9/13/09
to Bangalore Bikers Club
Was an awesome ride this morning, doing the recce. I've haven't done a
more picturesque route, the surface is fantastic. The 6 km you mention
Vivek, is our very own Paris-Roubaix; what bone-rattler!

On Sep 12, 2:41 pm, Vivek Radhakrishnan <themudoff...@gmail.com>
wrote:
>  BBCh 5 - Race Route.jpg
> 515KViewDownload
>
>  Route to BBCh 5 copy.jpg
> 527KViewDownload

Vivek Radhakrishnan

Sep 13, 2009, 11:14:04 AM9/13/09
to uhk, Bangalore Bikers Club
Yes, it was a lovely ride today.
About 9 or 10 showed up for the reccee and a bunch of us did some nice
pacing, guaranteed fun always :)
A couple of pictures for those who missed it. Make sure you dont miss
next Sunday!
Best
Vivek
Paceline.jpg
KYNKYNY boys.jpg
Message has been deleted

Rohan Kini

Sep 15, 2009, 12:52:52 AM9/15/09
to Santosh M Hulkund, Bangalore Bikers Club
sadly none yet .
we got a couple printed when Anand made some.

Did we zero in on something this time around ? We can get em printed and all ready for the next couple of events.

On Tue, Sep 15, 2009 at 9:20 AM, Santosh M Hulkund <sant...@gmail.com> wrote:

Any update on the generic poster ?

Regards,
Santosh M Hulkund

On Sep 10, 6:23 pm, trinitysa...@gmail.com wrote:
> Hey guys..
> Let's look at these images as ideas rather than the ready product...
> If we like the ideas we take it forwArd
>
> Thanks
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On 10-Sep-2009, at 6:48 PM, Rajat Agrawal <rajatagra...@gmail.com>

> wrote:
>

> > Quick check - make sure you have permissions to use the images you
> > played around with. Please remember depending on the image it  may
> > not be okay to use it without permission. The copyright owner (if
> > any) may not be too happy about it...
>
> > -Rajat
>
> > On Thu, Sep 10, 2009 at 6:33 PM, <trinitysa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I took 2-3 images and played around.. In Photoshop .. Then moved it
> > to power point to skew it a bit .. Now I have a PDF and a jpeg .. I
> > would also like some color in it ..
>
> > Sent from my iPhone
>
> > On 10-Sep-2009, at 6:25 PM, Namit Nangia <namit.nan...@gmail.com>

> > wrote:
>
> >> Which Image editing s/w do you use... Send me the original source
> >> if its fine with you... should be good fun trying to play with it :)
> >> else PDF ( preferably layered PDF :) ).
>
> >> On Thu, Sep 10, 2009 at 6:20 PM, Annjuu <trinitysa...@gmail.com>
> >> wrote:
>
> >> Hey Namit,
>
> >> which file would you need the pdf or the jpeg....
> >> let me know, will email the same..
>
> >> Thanks
>
> >> --
> >> Thanks,
> >> Namit Nangia
> >> (m) +91 - 97314 11885

> >> Have you checked out our Nutrition Consultation Services yet? Check
> >> them out athttp://www.lifemojo.com/buy/tag/nutrition-service
> >> For any help, contact us at c...@lifemojo.com or call us at +91 90089 99189

Shishir

Sep 14, 2009, 3:11:14 PM9/14/09
to Bangalore Bikers Club
One bakra for the volunteer's post! Have experience to boot! (BBCh 2 -
if people can overlook my spilling electral once) :) Who do I get in
touch with or is this enough to get penciled in? Do let me know.

Rohan Kini

Sep 15, 2009, 12:53:56 PM9/15/09
to Shishir, Bangalore Bikers Club
ok .. we have 62 bikers all ready to race and just 3 who have opted to Volunteer as Race Marshals
Guys its going to be a tad difficult to time all of you with just 3 race marshals.

Some of the marshals from race 3 - http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2584/3797942792_d5b9386b2f_o.jpg

come on .. sign up boys n girls - http://www.bangalorebicyclechampionships.com/register/

race day is closing in.
A kickass ride is all set with a ton of recces
New Jerseys are hot off the presses waiting to be won
And hopefully a bunch of red blooded bikers are all getting ready to pedal away to glory

umm .. just need a couple more race marshals ;)

Vivek Radhakrishnan

Sep 16, 2009, 12:42:57 AM9/16/09
to Rohan Kini, Shishir, Bangalore Bikers Club, matt barrett, nain...@gmail.com
Good morning all,
Introducing Matt Barrett, a crazy Englishman riding his motorbike here from Chennai, and couriering his bike by truck to participate in BBCh 5!!!! Now that's the spirit yall, if we have more and more participants and make each race better than the last, we will have people pouring in from all over the place. So those of you who haven't registered yet, get to it, you don't want to miss this one.
Like Rohan said, we need more volunteers to make things run smoothly, so please sign in, your roles are very important in making the races successful and BBCh a greater event.
Photographers, this one is going to be banging, please come and do your thing! It is a super scenic route and a great opportunity for some awesome sport photography.
I am very excited and hope it's rubbing off on you folks :)
See you Race day!!!!!
Mr.69

Sent from my iPhone

Rohan Kini

Sep 16, 2009, 1:00:32 AM9/16/09
to Vivek Radhakrishnan, Shishir, Bangalore Bikers Club, matt barrett, nain...@gmail.com
Mr 69 .. this one is going to be banging ???

Matt .. thats awesome ! One of the races had a dude coming all the way from Hyderabad to participate in the races.

Vivek Radhakrishnan

Sep 16, 2009, 10:59:28 PM9/16/09
to Sudhir P, Bangalore Bikers Club
> It has been revealed by leliable sources that Sudhir is recceeing
> the BBCh route this week day morning!
Very good man, hope you had a super ride buddy, let us know :)

Annjuu

Sep 17, 2009, 1:24:24 AM9/17/09
to Bangalore Bikers Club
i wouldnt trust "leliable" sources...

On Sep 17, 7:59 am, Vivek Radhakrishnan <themudoff...@gmail.com>

Vivek Radhakrishnan

Sep 17, 2009, 1:27:55 AM9/17/09
to Annjuu, Bangalore Bikers Club
Rrrrrrrrrrrrrreliable!! R is not even next to L on the
keyboard?????????????

Sent from my iPhone

Sudhir P

Sep 17, 2009, 2:49:40 AM9/17/09
to Vivek Radhakrishnan, Annjuu, Bangalore Bikers Club
well, vivek.... u've got very reliable sources...... just got back from the recce...... The route is frggin awesome...... Dint take my cam today.... will probly do it again tmrw w the cam...

And if u r wondering abt how come on a weekday morning.... well, those are the joys of being a research student :) flexible schedules if u r not neck deep in shit.... and was really itchin to ride after waiting so long for tubes n slicks

-sud

Vivek Radhakrishnan

Sep 17, 2009, 3:08:16 AM9/17/09
to Sudhir P, Annjuu, Bangalore Bikers Club
Glad you had a good time, I never get bored of that road, it's such a pleasure to ride :)
Vivek

Sent from my iPhone

Annjuu

Sep 17, 2009, 4:45:10 AM9/17/09
to Bangalore Bikers Club
Hi Sudhir,

where do you start from ? are you going tomorrow as well? how fast do
you go? Can i join? I am quite slow.... but want to check out the
route..

let me know
thanks

On Sep 10, 1:01 pm, Sudhir P <sudhirpalli...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Absolutely awesome....... particularly the 'are u evolved enough' one......
> But it feels so much more suited for CM.... Probably we should get shirts
> printed w these and ride the CM
>
> but the title should be Bangalore Bicycle championships and not Bangalore
> Bikers Club.... And a regular font would be nice instead of the whacko
> one...
>
> -sud
>

> On Thu, Sep 10, 2009 at 1:11 PM, Annjuu <trinitysa...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Ok... uploaded on picasa... let me know.. if you guys like it then we
> > can work on it further, treat these designs as initial ideas.. first
> > draft..
> > here is the link...
>
> >http://picasaweb.google.com/trinitysasha/PosterIdeas?feat=directlink
>
> > thanks
>
> > Annjuu
>
> > On Sep 10, 12:32 pm, trinitysa...@gmail.com wrote:
> > > Cool , doing that now ...
>
> > > Sent from my iPhone

Neera

Sep 18, 2009, 4:01:35 AM9/18/09
to Bangalore Bikers Club
Hi All, I am back in Bangalore with my mended arm. Would love to be a
volunteer for the race....only thing is reaching the venue on my own
will be a little difficult as i have been banned from riding my mo-
bike to. Can any one can give me a lift? I can make it till mekhri
Cirlce.

All the best to all Participants. Kick some Ass! :-)

Cheers,
neera
98802 69645.

Prashant (ಪ್ರಶಾಂತ)

Sep 18, 2009, 4:12:46 AM9/18/09
to Neera, Bangalore Bikers Club
Hey Neera,

Though I have never met you, its great to know that you are back into action. Wish you a speedy recovery.

Prashant
--
Thanks

Prashant GY
VANYA GROUP - http://groups.google.co.in/group/vanyaletthewildbewild

www.flickr.com/photos/prashantgy

Yogesh N. Rao

Sep 18, 2009, 5:05:42 AM9/18/09
to Neera, Bangalore Bikers Club
Welcome back man! No wonder I saw a high-pressure-energy zone in Bangalore's meteorological report yesterday :-)

Glad to hear you are able to move around,
Yogesh.

On Fri, Sep 18, 2009 at 1:31 PM, Neera <katwal...@gmail.com> wrote:
Message has been deleted

knmurthy

Sep 18, 2009, 7:08:13 AM9/18/09
to Bangalore Bikers Club
Welcome back Neera

Annjuu

Sep 18, 2009, 8:19:35 AM9/18/09
to Bangalore Bikers Club
welcome back..

Aiyappa

Sep 18, 2009, 11:42:24 AM9/18/09
to Bangalore Bikers Club
Hey guys , wana participate in the race , have just sent the
registration request .
Please confirm ..

Looking forward for the race
Bharath Aiyappa

modi

Sep 18, 2009, 1:05:40 PM9/18/09
to Aiyappa, Bangalore Bikers Club
just come over to the race venue!!

cheers
modi

Karl Henrik

Sep 18, 2009, 2:23:56 PM9/18/09
to Bangalore Bikers Club
Hi,

I am new in India and Bangalore, moved here 6 days ago form Norway.
Done much biking there. I have brought shoes (Shimano SPD) and outfit,
but have not got my bike yet. Somebody who could borrow / rent me a
Bike? for this race? (I`ll take god care of it) I am 184 cm tall.

No bike = voluenteer :-)

Looking forward to hear from you!

Karl Henrik

Ragz

Sep 19, 2009, 3:45:27 AM9/19/09
to Bangalore Bikers Club
Neera, Welcome Back nice to hear from you. Like Yogesh mentioned even
gods couldn't keep from crying for their strong girl. Look forward to
meeting you at the start point of BBCh5

Neera

Sep 19, 2009, 7:04:56 AM9/19/09
to Bangalore Bikers Club
Prashanth, Anjuu, Yogesh, Murthy, Ragz, Thank you so much for the warm
welcome! With each passing day, BBC feels more and more like a
family! Touched...snif. Yogesh thanks man... you are funny!

Excited to meet you all tomorrow. I will try to be a good volunteer.
And of course to do the CHEERING! Hey,volunteers can cheer, can't
they? (unless they are time keeping ofcourse). :-)

Good luck to all,
Neera

Annjuu

Sep 19, 2009, 7:51:28 AM9/19/09
to Bangalore Bikers Club
hey, what time does the race start?

Vivek Radhakrishnan

Sep 19, 2009, 9:22:45 AM9/19/09
to Annjuu, Bangalore Bikers Club
7:30 SHARP!!!!!!!
All, please be there by 7am, and remember, Sun, Rain, Hail or Snow WE
RACE!!!!!

Eat well and Sleep well everyone, will see you all bright and early.
Vivek

Sent from my iPhone