Have you tried Crooze App yet? India's own cycling app

Nikita Lalwani

Jul 17, 2021, 9:23:41 AM7/17/21
to Bangalore Bikers Club
Hello All,

I am happy to share that Crooze App by Cycling Cities after lot of tech hardships was able to launch the app in April and just in 3 months we saw close to 5k downloads from 450+ cities, 12 lakhs+ kilometres recorded and 500+ rewards and deals redeemed on the app.

We are testing the iOS version and launching it soon also.
Check out Android app here- http://bit.ly/CroozeApp
Watch App Demo here.

It gamifies and rewards your cycling experience, your are part of growing cycling clubs in your city, join events, news, stories, pedal up on Croozeboard and much more.
It uses Strava for now to record your cycling. We will soon add other ways to do the same.

People are addicted to the app and it is coming out with the way they are engaging with the app, claiming the rewards , riding more for bigger rewards, sharing their experience of Croozing and also possessive about their every hard-earned Crooze coin.

We feel we have put together a good product MVP and now aiming towards a product market fit to get more people to cycle more.

And to make that happen, we are still looking for a full time CTO to take this to a next level and achieve the target of 1 million users in one. He/she should know full stack development for native Android and iOS apps. We have tech stack of Node Js, Angular, Kotlin, Swift and Mondo DB.

We are also looking for a Marketing Professional who has expertise in Mobile app downloads using right channels to reach the mass users after early adopters bracket.

If you are a cyclist and also passionate to make a product for masses or if you know someone who is looking for such opportunity to make an impact at larger scale then share their with them.

Looking forward to hearing from this big network!

Regards,
Nikita Lalwani
First Bicycle Mayor from India