BOTS Expert Series | Vivek's Road to Roubaix 2017

Suraj L.N. Swamy

May 2, 2017, 3:22:50 AM5/2/17
to Bangalore Bikers Club
Hello BBC members,

BUMSONTHESADDLE would like to invite you to spend an evening with 2017 Paris – Roubaix Challenge finisher: Vivek Radhakrishnan.

This is a fantastic opportunity to meet Vivek and hear about everything that transpired leading up to the event, his training, nutrition and strategy to tackle the roughest cobbles on the Pro racing circuit. Also hear about how he managed to pull off training while maintaining the tricky work / family / passion balance, his choice of equipment and apparel and and all the intricate settings for the course. Will there be an opportunity for more Indian riders to participate in the coming years? Lets hear what he has to say…

This is your evening to ask him all the question you had while he was training & publishing his progress reports pre and post race. He will also be informing, advising, and inspiring you to ride the rough stuff, and to be better road cyclist.

It will be an informal event -- no chamois expected, but stylish socks is always a plus! We plan to have a interactive conversation with our Roubaix finisher.

Event time-line:
> 05:30 - 06:00 PM - Drinks served to guests on arrival
> 06:00 - 07:15 PM - Talk session
> 07:15 - 08:00 PM - Q & A by audience

Feel free to ask your question here and we will ask him on your behalf or simply be a part of the evening to ask it yourself.

Quick details:

Cheers!!
Suraj