Nandi traffic

Ashwatha Matthur

May 4, 2024, 11:26:21 AMMay 4
to Bangalore Bikers Club
Hi all,

Has anyone done a Nandi ride recently? It has been several years since I went there. I think the traffic is very bad on the weekends; how about weekdays? Is it more manageable?

I am planning to park my car somewhere near the base and ride from there? Any recommendations on good parking spots?

Thanks,
  Ashwatha.

Venky

May 4, 2024, 11:46:03 AMMay 4
to Ashwatha Matthur, Bangalore Bikers Club
On most Saturdays it is manageable. Some of us go regularly on Saturdays. If that Saturday happens to be on a long weekend or near a holiday, it is horrible again. Haven't gone on Sundays for a long time because it has become unbearable.

--
Biking conversations on the world famous "Bangalore Bikers Club" :)
bangalorebikersclub.com

Promise Sports & Entertainment

May 4, 2024, 12:24:33 PMMay 4
to Ashwatha Matthur, Bangalore Bikers Club
Hi Ashwatha,

Yes as u said, weekend traffic is horrible.

You can visit weekdays and park your car near to any restaurant at Nandi base and then go for the Nandi climb.

Regards,
Promise

Ashwatha Matthur

May 5, 2024, 1:01:21 AMMay 5