Cycle Ride to support Energy Swaraj : Sunday 5 Feb 7.30 Am - Vidhan Soudha

Parag Patankar

Feb 3, 2023, 9:01:53 PM2/3/23
to bangalore-bikers
IIT-B Prof Chetan Solanki, is India's leading solar energy researcher, and climate change activist. He has taken a 11 year Vanvas, leaving his wife and two teenage daughters at home, and is doing a pan-India Energy Swaraj yatra, living in his "Energy Swaraj Bus".

Cycle Ride to support Energy Swaraj : Sunday 5 Feb 7.30 Am - Vidhan Soudha

Start: 8 Am In Front of Vidhana Soudha, Assemble from 7.30 am on Sunday 5 Feb  https://goo.gl/maps/qpRjvWVGqwf1Kdye8

Cycle: On the Bike lanes from Vidhana Soudha to Rajbhavan and back

End: 9 Am Cubbon Park Bandstand - Talk by Prof Solanki and Demo of Energy Swaraj Bus  https://goo.gl/maps/cqkDRiz5qpdv6Ndz8

Go Green Ride to support ESF 5 Feb 2023 Vidhan Soudha.png

Parag Patankar

Feb 4, 2023, 10:57:55 AM2/4/23
to bangalore-bikers
Extremely sorry, but the park authorities have cancelled the permission to hold the talk and Bus demo in the park, hence we are canceling tomorrows event. We will look for an alternate venue and date for the event the next time the Yatra is in Bangalore.